Halloween Haunt wait times

sarah_belle1018

Hey, y'all. I'm a new user, but I've been lurking for about a year. I've just got a quick question, and I haven't seen any threads that mentions this. My husband's birthday is soon, and we're going to Haunt's opening night. We've been to Haunt many times, but never for the opening and I was curious how long the lines tend to be. This will be our only chance to go together this season, so I would like to hit all the Haunts. Basically, I want an idea of whether or not it'll be neccessary to purchase the Fright track tickets. lol

It all depends on the maze itself and what it all entails. Club Blood will generally have a longer line than, say, CornStalkers, on the basis that Club Blood has scantily-clad women pole-dancing. Tombstone Terrortory has a longer line due to utilizing the train as part of its attraction, and its SECOND line once you get off the train!

^ I second this... I've never known Tombstone Terror-tory to have a short line. Ever. It's always one of the longest lines of the Haunts, but it's usually worth it, in my opinion. (Just make sure you try it at the beginning of the season, because it always seems to suffer a lack of scareactors [or a lack of trying scareactors] the soonest.)

On a side note, it just hit me that Haunt will be here next week. I am officially so pumped.

Saturdays are very busy. I went once last year, and unfortunately it was a saturday. Diamondback, BLSC, and Cutthroat Cove in 3 hours. A few years ago, I came on a Friday, everything was walk-on at the beginning, 30 minutes at max. But it rained earlier that day, so that helped weed out the crowd a little.

• 3 weeks later...

So I plan on going to the Haunt this weekend and we plan or riding mainly coasters and hitting a few of the Haunt attractions. Will i get mor bang for my buck on Friday or on Saturday im kinda tore on what day ive had to many days to think about it.

I will be going to Haunt tomorrow night and I am not expecting light crowds so I guess you can say I am going in with an open mind. The best days to go in October, if you are wanting to experience the park itself and not the Haunts, are Sunday's. I have found that Sunday's in October are simply the absolute best time to visit the park.

It's actually strange how the crowds work out.

7PM: Packed, hour wait for Diamondback, Beast, and forty five minute waits for all mazes

8PM: ^Same

9PM: ^Same

10PM: AZ completley dies down, five minute wait for Club Blood and no wait for Wolf Pack, fifteen minute wait for Slaughterhouse

11PM: Coney Maul is crowded, half hour wait for Massacre Manor and Mysteria

12AM: A lot of people leave, no crowds

1AM: Close

Went last night and the longest wait we had was about 40 minutes for Mysteria and about 45 for The Beast. The other five mazes we did had an average wait of about 10-15 minutes a piece. We didn't start the mazes until after 10 though.