Wolfpack maze

KIfan4life

I went on Friday and really enjoyed the house very much. Some of the best theme I had seen and the setting is top notch. Friday was my first visit through and many in my group had been through last year and they said it had improved a lot. I was asked by some who inquired about which house I liked the most and I told them in my opinion Wolfpack was mine thus far. I think many want to be scared and in truth it is hard to do that to a certain degree to a vast majority of adults. Me I just look at the setting and atmosphere then worry about scaractors, I will add that I thought Wolfpack intrigued me with its theme. I hope you all just stay true to the atmosphere and not get too worked up on cheep scares. Anticipation to me is what spooks me. Keep up the great work hope to see you again

I thought that many scenes were put together well. However, my girlfriend and I thought that it lacked a scare value. We thought that the characters only stood there and stared at us, instead of startling (scaring) us. Granted, we were in the back of a large group, but we weren't really scared at all. After going through it several times last year, I know that it is a very nice haunt, but my experience this weekend was lacking.

We were there opening night and had a blast in Wolf Pack. Maze layout is great, lots of hiding spaces. The props were well done and the wolves were spot on for scaring my wife and daughter, cannon fodder at the front of the line. Best part of the maze was coming out tho. The last wolf by the exit jumped between my son and daughter and followed her down the exit ramp. She wasn't paying attention or turning around so I called her name to get her to turn around and the wolf was right in her face. High 5's all around and he commented it was the his best scare o the evening so far. You all are doing great...keep it up!

This was my first season through, but I was impressed with the masks and maze. The length of the maze was about twice as long as I expected considering it is a station. I think it would have been cool to have a scene of a humorus wolves (dancing or something) and another catching you off guard for a scare.