New Kings Island Sign

DeLorean Rider

Hey I was just wondering if anyone has noticed a new sign in the parking lot of KI since the last one got knocked over. Stupid me, ive been there the past three days and havent thought to look but I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed anything. I remember last year people were talking about some new super sign for $2million with all these features but it was just rumors. If anyone knows anything or has any thoughts please post.

Definetly not even close to be being started.

Saturday night after close, I looked across the parking lot on the way to my car to see what time it was... just not to find the sign. Completely forgot at the time it was gone. I used to look at thing every night on the way out to see how late or early it was.

...a watched pot never boils.

I have no ideer where that came from. I imagine that there have been some new zoning laws that have been in effect for a while...near the Dayton Mall, there is a new Waffle House and the sign head (the part with the actual lettering) is the regular size...as in it's the same size as any Waffle House sign you see a hundred feet in the air, HOWEVER...this new Waffle House sign is about 20 FEET off the ground. It looks TERRIBLY ODD.

I've also seen gas stations in my local area been removing their taller signs in favor of "ground-planted" signs. Could present a temporary problem for the Island, but I'm sure that because the park is a cash-cow for the city of Mason, they'll try as hard as they can to let the park build something that looks great.