sounds like pkifreak23 is creepin around to stay away from the chainsaws. i say let them be a suprise as it can scare you in a good way.

Noooo im not afraid of them my brother is and i wanted to know what mazes to go through to make him scared XD

As far as I know only slaughterhouse, and that guy is great. Unless he scares people through the trash cans outside of slaughterhouse.

Thanks i will definitely have to check him out :)

• 3 weeks later...

Chainsaws are annoying, cliche, and not scary.

And yet ZakkSpadeZ and I, as well as a few others in Slaughter House, have scared thousands of people with them this year. So yeah, they're not scary at all. <_<

The teenage girls aren't screaming because they're scared. They're screaming for the attention, literally.

Your right. Alot of the girls are screaming for attention. I'm sorry YOUR girl is seeking MY attention. The only annoying thing I see at Halloween Festivals are people like you who show up and criticize or try to show your masculinity off by trash talking the haunt actors. It's not impressive that you can go thru a house without being scared. I can too, that's why I do what I do. I know the Slaughterhouse boys are good at what we do, that's why your the one paying to see us.

• Like 5

What are you talking about? I worked in the trail of terror last year and my friend was chainsaw one night, every single group he scared he had at least 1-2 people running through each group. It may not be scary to you, but is for most people.

Your right. Alot of the girls are screaming for attention. I'm sorry YOUR girl is seeking MY attention. The only annoying thing I see at Halloween Festivals are people like you who show up and criticize or try to show your masculinity off by trash talking the haunt actors. It's not impressive that you can go thru a house without being scared. I can too, that's why I do what I do. I know the Slaughterhouse boys are good at what we do, that's why your the one paying to see us.

What the hell are you talking about? My wife and I haven't even been to Halloween Haunt this season and since you brought it up, the two times we have been to the park, we haven't paid a dime to get in. So get your facts straight before you try to show up "people like me."

• Like 1

Why are you just so eternally bitter and unhappy and negative? I just don't get it...

Everyone is scared by different things, just like everyone enjoys different things. Is that wrong? Does not finding chainsaws scary make you superior in some way? And is your superiority so great that you just needed to share your bravery, and now need to berate anyone who opposes your view? I just don't understand why it's worth bringing up how "cliche" you think it is, much less to be unkind when others call you out on being so negative. You immediately go into crazy defensive testosterone mode. It's just... pointless?

• Like 3

What the hell are you talking about? My wife and I haven't even been to Halloween Haunt this season and since you brought it up, the two times we have been to the park, we haven't paid a dime to get in. So get your facts straight before you try to show up "people like me."

Right, because people like you who haven't paid a dime to get into an amusement park without going to its Halloween-themed event know more about how to scare people and what actually is scary than people like Mr. Spade who push their bodies to their limits making sure the people who DID pay a dime to get into an amusement park's Halloween-themed event got their money's worth during the entire run of the event. I'm kinda glad I didn't get myself a Platinum Pass else I'd turn into an inconsiderable jerk.

• Like 2

God knows...and so does AZ, that I certainly call him out when I disagree with him...which seems to be about 80% of the time...so it's only fair to stand up for him when I do agree with him. :P

I don't get the whole chainsaw thing either. I'm sorry, but it makes about as much sense as being scared of someone running around with a leaf blower reving it up. Anyone with a smidgen of intelligence knows that it has to be harmless...especially in this lawsuit happy world of ours...how anyone is SCARED I have no idea...I can understand startled, but NOT scared.

• Like 1