Favorite halloween Haunt Maze

pkifreak23

I would recomend not making polls public. Some members are not comfortable letting others see how they voted and will not vote. Just a suggestion. As some may have read in my PTR, CarneEvil was my favorite.

Thanks for the tip! and i agree CarnEvil is one of my favorites.

Carnevil was really fun. My favorite part was near the end theese dummy animatronics poped out over our heads and startled me bad lol!

Yeah that part always gets me even tho i have been through it several times before lol

Urgent Scare scares me to death. I hate hospitals.

I guess im lucky that doesnt bother me but its till a great maze!

Club Blood.. not for the scantily dressed girls, but it seems to be the best themed and most complete haunt attraction at KI.

Yes it is a really good mazes my mom always comments about the guy who is jumping from the wall and the guy who eats poop lol

It was up on the Eiffel Tower, and was only in existence for the first year of Fear Fest.

Yes and like I said it was horrible for logistics, but the ride up the elevator with all the bloody handprints and then the haunt basically starting as soon as the doors opened. Definately a great experience.

It was up on the Eiffel Tower, and was only in existence for the first year of Fear Fest.

Yes and like I said it was horrible for logistics, but the ride up the elevator with all the bloody handprints and then the haunt basically starting as soon as the doors opened. Definately a great experience.

Wow, they should really bring that back but make it a bit better. I would have loved to go through that!

Isn't a bit small up there though to have a whole maze?

I went through Club Blood, Slaughterhouse, and Wolf Pack last night. I must say the best was Wolf Pack, by a large margin. Club Blood did not even have one moment where it startled me, Slaughterhouse sometimes got loud and borderline annoying, but it was still worth checking out.

Went through Mysteria, Cut Throat Cove, Cornstalkers, Tombstone, Holiday Horror and CarnEvil. My two favorites were Tombstone and Holiday, not because they were the scariest but because I found their themes very interesting.

My favorite Haunt at Kings Island is CarnEvil. Not scary, just a lot of things happening. I can go through it several times a night. Second favorite is Psycho Path!

My favorite all time haunted attraction is the now retired Escape From Insanity at Busch Gardens Tampa which took over the monorail maintenance building.

i half to say i like nightmare alley because all the effects that are in it when you walk thru to go to holiday horror but i dislike club blood because they were calling us words that would get this post deleted if i put them on it. so i found it inappropriate or however you spell it, but it did give me a good scare going thru it, and i have to agree slaughter house is really loud the entire time and i also got spit on going thru it when people got in my face. i also did not find wolf pack scary and holiday horror was not scary at all because most of them just stood around.

Brief overview of what I think of Halloween Haunt mazes:

Slaughterhouse is so scary, I don't understand how you guys don't agree! I find myself running out of the maze every time. Holiday Horror is funny, which is why it's one of the best (but last night, I did not get one scare out of it). Wolf Pack actually was one of the best and there was a scare around every corner. Club Blood is greatly themed and fun but only a few scares. Cut Throat Cove just plain stunk, cool theme and the pirates looked very realistic, but not scary at all.

Just got back from "An hour of Haunt" that stretched from 5:00 to 10:30. Rode rides earlier, so when the crowd got amazing, (I haven't seen it that crowded since high school.) We got in some haunts.

I take it back about Cornstalkers being Cornhuskers. Now they are just Crate and No Barrel. A good scare was had by someone shoving their hand through the stalks in front of my face. More of that and less warehouse would be great.

The Wolfpack was naught but hirsute young men with Obsession Compulsive Hoarding Tendencies to me.

Club Blood I always like, because of the atmosphere. There was this skinny, tiny, hissing girl that was really good.

CarnEvil was good, I like the funhouse tunnel, the extras, and the effects the clowns work.

For as many years as it's been running, Slaughterhouse is still the best in my opinion. The meatmen (and women) aren't afraid of being scary.

I should be sore at my husband for telling them my name, but the creepiness of them yelling your name through the maze is a great scare, and that's what I'm paying for. My husband, on the other hand, almost lost it laughing.

I liked the idea of Nightmare Alley, and I like where it's at, but walking through tonight, it was so crowded, that the scaractors didn't have that much room to interact. It seems like a good start, the freaks were good at what they did, but it seems small compared to the area.

The make-up on the roamers looked much better than last years.

Rivertown had this ..Waterthing? hiding very still in the dark. Really good scare.

We kept to flat rides and The Racer, for a pass holder, the lines to the major rides were way too long. Even The Crypt had a huge line. Glad I got them out of the way during the day.

We saw signs for FastFright for $30.00, I had thought it was $20.00. The lines for Haunts moved quickly.