Coupons for tickets

pkifreak23

Cheaper tickets can be bought online at the park`s website. Additionally, Friday nights are cheaper than Saturdays to begin with. Furthermore, some local businesses (I believe Taco Bell, and even Skyline Chili) have discount coupons available within the stores...

A friend of mine who's coming up from FL this weekend just asked me this same question, so I've recently researched this. As CoastersRZ said, cheaper tickets can be purchased from the park's website. Taco Bell has coupons (I know this because I've eaten way too much Taco Bell in the past few weeks and I've seen the signs advertising the coupons). I don't know how much that discount is but I don't think it's likely that it's as good as the deal on KI's website which is $24.99 ($12 off the regular price of $36.99) on Fridays and $29.99 ($23 off the regular price of $52.99) on Saturdays.

• Like 1

i was just wondering because my mom doesnt like to buy tickets online anymore because they are charging a 5$ printing fee now and we are looking for a coupon to use at the front gate this friday or saturday. Thanks for your help though i will definitely look at taco bell and skyline