Old Kings Island and Cedar Point Photos

flightoffear1996

My sincere condolences to you. You father must have been a very special person. I especially loved the photos of the Corkscrew midway which showed the sign leading to Jungle Larry and Safari Jane. ( The wild animal preserve where Power Tower sits now.)

Never been to Winterfest before, Seeing it though you father's photographic eye, these are truly the best photos I've ever seen of this event. Thank you for sharing your memories. Time will help you cope with your loss, best wishes from a stranger.

I am also sorry for your loss.

Those are some wonderful photos. I especially like the one from the tower's 50 foot level Looking out at the back of the park. Brings back alot of memories of what the park felt and looked like when I was a kid.

Sorry to hear about your father. I know what it's like, my dad passed away a few years ago as well.

As for these pictures: WOW. Amazing stuff. I especially liked the picture from the 50' deck of the Eiffel Tower looking towards the end of Coney Mall and The Bat. I clicked around trying to save it (that picture is going on my desktop I like it so much), and the album name says "Kings Island 1985"...was The Bat still standing in the winter of 1985? Apparently, if that date is correct, it was...