Sign in to follow this  
flightoffear1996

Old Kings Island and Cedar Point Photos

My dad passed away earlier this week and while we were going threw some old photo albums I found some old photos from a Winterfest trip and Cedar Point trip he took before I was born.

img019.jpg

img018.jpg

img017.jpg

img016.jpg

img015.jpg

img014.jpg

img013.jpg

img012.jpg

img011.jpg

img010.jpg

img009.jpg

img008.jpg

img007.jpg

img006.jpg

img005.jpg

img004.jpg

Very sorry to hear about your father.

Great pictures thanks for sharing some of your fathers pictures. I enjoyed see the park from his vantage

Very sorry for your loss. I know going through the things left behind is heart wrenching, as I just did it with my grandmother's things. Thank you so much for sharing them on here. More beautiful memories for me personally.

You are in my prayers.

Thank you, and your dad, for the great memories!

sorry to hear about your dad.

thank you, though, for the picture upload. Great Winterfest pics.. I have to say, some of them seem to have been taken from the 50' level. I didn't know that was opened during Winterfest... maybe in the early years of the event.

My sincere condolences to you. You father must have been a very special person. I especially loved the photos of the Corkscrew midway which showed the sign leading to Jungle Larry and Safari Jane. ( The wild animal preserve where Power Tower sits now.)

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father flightoffear, thank you for posting those pictures, those are some really great shots of the park.

Very sorry for your loss. I also want to say that, sincerely, I think those are the best Kings Island photos I have ever had the privilege to look at. Thank you.

I echo everybody's condolences, and your family will certainly be in my prayers. That said, quality photos of Jungle Larry's are pretty rare. These were great to see! Thank you so much for sharing.

Never been to Winterfest before, Seeing it though you father's photographic eye, these are truly the best photos I've ever seen of this event. Thank you for sharing your memories. Time will help you cope with your loss, best wishes from a stranger.

Thank you for the photo memories. With all the other Coaster/amusement park fans, We will keep you in our prayers for the loss of your father. There is nothing more important than family.

I am also sorry for your loss.

Those are some wonderful photos. I especially like the one from the tower's 50 foot level Looking out at the back of the park. Brings back alot of memories of what the park felt and looked like when I was a kid.

Sorry for your loss.

He took some great pics. With The Bat and zodiac you have no doubt with the time line.

What source did you use to up load the pics?

I am so sorry to hear of your father's passing. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures, they truly are great and capture the spirit of the era! Thanks again!

Sorry to hear about your father. I know what it's like, my dad passed away a few years ago as well.

As for these pictures: WOW. Amazing stuff. I especially liked the picture from the 50' deck of the Eiffel Tower looking towards the end of Coney Mall and The Bat. I clicked around trying to save it (that picture is going on my desktop I like it so much), and the album name says "Kings Island 1985"...was The Bat still standing in the winter of 1985? Apparently, if that date is correct, it was...