Happy Birthday Adventure Express!

RyGuy

Yea, I think its nice to celebrate the life of a coaster. Ive ridden I think 4 mine train coasters and Adventure Express is by far the best. It used to be better like when they had all the themeing like the weird noises, im not sure if theyre still there, but they also had the fog and lights but they had to stop with that cause it was rusting the tracks and causing some of the wood to start to loose its stability. LOL weird fact: did you know that Ron Tumer of Arrow Dynamics got the Idea of the Mine Train coaster while watching a movie, (dont remember what) in which a gold mine was involved and, at one point a guy got into a mine train and started to ride it but it got out of control. He thought it might be fun so he invented the "Runnaway Mine Train Coaster." (same thing with the log flume, the guy was watching a documentary on logging and lumberjacks and how at the end of the night they would ride the logs down the hill in the big long water flumes they built and he thought it looked like fun) rolleyes.gif

AE is the best mine train coaster that I have ridden, but the WORST

coaster in the park. (I don't mean to affend anyone, but I REALLY

dislike this ride, just my opinion.)

To many "mods" on these boards. Amazing anything gets posted around here.

Solid Snake, do I notice a little sarcasim in this? wink.gif