Howl o Fest and Haunt?

Tanna

Is it possible for someone with a gold pass to go during the day, then check out, then check back into the Haunt for a few hours?

Tomorrow during the day is best for a guest of mine, I take it the big rides are open during the day, per their site, but we've bragged so much about the wall of monster, that I'd like to know if we can re enter after seven and just take it in for an hour.

Oh! Then I'll tell my friend about the lack of monster wall. It makes sense, as Saturday is a big kid day, so that wouldn't be fun to see little kids get scared by a wall of monsters at the gate, plus, the monsters have to get to their stations.

I'd thought they'd clear out the park before Haunt, that's why I thought I'd have to leave then re-enter after it was turned into the Haunt. Perhaps we'll just stay in the park, unless we are ushered out, then.

I believe, from this forum, we have one Slider, one Slaughterhouse, and One Nightmare Alley, am I right? If we have no wall of monsters, perhaps some fear zones and a maze or two might do.

Thanks for the info.