Found these on a farm

stky6

A keen eye will find lots of old Ki items scattered throughout Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Why? KI held annual "Yard Sales" for years. They would clear out many items that had been sitting in storage without use. This is how Jungle Jim obtained many pieces in the early days. There are homes with Smurfs, signage, ride cars etc etc etc.

And who was selling it? You`d be surprised how many things parks keep in bone yards. Some of us have been able to go through some "storage" areas for amusement parks. It simply is amazing the amount of stuff that parks hold onto. Yes, Jungle Jim`s is quite the repository for old KI artifacts. I wonder if the new Jungle JIm`s location slated to open around early summer next year will feature anything besides one of the former monorail trains towering over the parking lot...

Guest TombraiderTy

I'll have to try and look for any photos I may have saved of these, but various other things have popped-up on eBay before. From memory...

• Set piece from Gulliver's Rub-a-Dub
  • Set piece from Smurf's Enchanted Voyage
  • Bat head from The Bat sign/car
  • Ride vehicle from Winnie Witch's Spinning Cauldrons