Half Pint Brawlers to Have a 'Shocking' Grand Finale October 29th

A little less than a year ago, the Half Pint Brawlers wrapped up their wildly popular inaugural season at Kings Island's Halloween Haunt. In order to top of such a successful tenure, they ended it with one of the bloodiest types of matches - a barbed wire match. Puppet the Psycho Dwarf and Mad Mex battled it out with razor sharp barbed wire wrapped around the ropes on two sides of the ring. At points, our little friends were so tangled up in the barbed wire that the ring crew had to assist them in escaping the bloody metal mess.

Puppet the Psycho Dwarf pinned Mad Mex for the win that night and made an even more shocking announcement: he announced that the Half Pint Brawlers would be back for the next year's Haunt and would top off the tour with an even more dangerous type of match. Inspired by some of the stunts in the Jackass 3D movie - in which the Brawlers made a cameo - Puppet announced that the main event in 2011 would be a taser match. What is a taser match? Several tasers would be suspended from the ropes and locked into the "on" position. In this match, if either competitor is unfortunate enough to come in contact with the ropes they will be potentially jolted by one of the tasers.

I recently caught up with Turtle - the Half Pint Brawlers head promoter - and asked him if the midgets would actually be shocked by the tasers or if it would just be dramatically acted out. "No way" he responded, "trust me - this will be legit." From his tone of voice, I could tell that he was glad he wasn't going to be a part of the match.

Puppet has put out the challenge to any of the Half Pint Brawlers to compete with him in this final match and he is allowing for you to vote on who will compete with him!

Will we see:

Puppet vs….

Mad Mex: Being the tallest midget isn't always an advantage, but Mad Mex is looking for revenge after falling short of puppet in the barbed wire match last year.

Eric Smalls: For a short guy, he sure can fly high! Eric Smalls is a rookie with the Brawlers, but you'd assume he had been doing this for years! Will the master of the trash can (used as a weapon) be the one who finally takes down Puppet?

J-Mazing: Being the shortest midget, this guy has something to prove but pound-for-pound he may be the strongest. Will Puppet show this rookie how shocking it is to be a Half Pint Brawler? You decide!

Ricky Benjamin: Being the most decorated athlete in the Half Pint Brawlers, Ricky Benjamin doesn't hesitate to brandish his three gold medals. Will it be athleticism vs. masochism?

The final match of the 2011 season will be on October 29th at 11:30pm in the Festhaus. Ringside seats are available for the price of $10. If you are considering watching a match from ringside, this will be the one to see!

To vote on Puppet's competitor for the taser match, Like the Half Pint Brawlers Midget Wrestling on Facebook and vote on the main page!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/halfpintbrawlersfanpage

"I heard somewhere that we only use 10% of our brains. Can you imagine what it would be like if used all if it? It would be incredible!"

"Actually, I looked it up. We use all of our brains. 100%, and we still have things like professional wrestling and YouTube comments. That's depressing."

-theoatmeal.com

• Like 2

Regardless of what you may think, these guys do this for a living so you should show them a bit of respect.

There are quite a few people out there doing things for a living that I have LESS than no repect for...so I don't think that is a good argument...but I will give you that I admire that they found a way to make it in this tough world...even if I don't approve.

Regardless of what you may think, these guys do this for a living so you should show them a bit of respect.

There are quite a few people out there doing things for a living that I have LESS than no repect for...so I don't think that is a good argument...but I will give you that I admire that they found a way to make it in this tough world...even if I don't approve.

Right. I just think that it is unfair for people to go out of their way to say something negative about them. Let them do their thing. If you don't care for it, that's perfectly okay.

I can undertsnad why this doesn't go over well with certain guests. But hey, if it's not midget wrestlers it would be dead celebrity skeletons getting everyone all fired up. Haha.

Collin

This is a great event to close out haunt and surely will bring in the best of crowds. Sarcasim aside. Why not hire Mick Foley and Terry Funk next year and have them go toe to toe in a classic Deathmatch. Whats is a Deathmatch you may ask? Well IWA Japan introduced it back in the 90's, some major stars were born from it as well as the hardcore wrestling movement. I mean if haunt is going extreme why not go all out, because I am sure this is the kind of match and entertainment they would really like to promote. Maybe the HPB's can do this instead and then haunt will be rid of this trash, oh wait this is what passes for entertainment at haunt now. I keep forgeting the direction they are going with haunt.

Check the link out, it is graphic you are warned.

http://youtu.be/sPRgXaYFPXw

Im done ranting now, but there is a reasson I have stopped going to haunt for the past few years. I am no longer the target market of Haunt and that is fine with me, but I can still make my opinion heard. Flame me if you want... B)

I was hoping for a company like Ring of Honor or CZW. Ring of Honor is by far one of the most superior companies in the business right now and CZW is like RailRider said, a company known for crazy Deathmatches. Plus Ring of Honor just struck a huge t.v deal, so it would make Haunt a lot more popular if they were broadcasting right out of the Festhaus.

• 4 years later...