Haunt Question...Probably a stupid one at that.

WinonaExpress

If I have a 2011 season pass, will there be a separate fee in order for me to attend Halloween Haunt? My boyfriend and I are going this Saturday, and we have passes, but I thought Haunt was not included with the pass. My dad went this past weekend, however, and said that he got in with his season pass. I'm confused. :/

So will a valid season pass get you into the haunt after 7. Or is a pay to enter only after 7. I know the reentry to to keep people from drinking there own beer in the parking lot but didnt know it pass holders got special privilage.

This makes my 50th post only a few thousand more and ill be caught up the the vets!

This makes my 50th post only a few thousand more and ill be caught up the the vets!

Congratulations Dustin on fifty posts. Most vets will tell you it does not matter the number of post you make but the quality of your overall post/s from 1 - 10,000. Basally if one post silly stuff most of the time they will be thought of as a silly newbie or vet.

You can get in after 7, with a pass or ticket, if you have not been into the park yet that day. What you can not do, is come to the park during the day (or earlier that night) and leave, then re-enter the park.

let me add you can leave and reenter before 7PM but you may not leave and reenter after 7PM unless you use a new unused valid ticket or a season pass in your name that was not used earlier in the day for entry into Kings Island.