Countdown to Opening Day for the 2021 Season: May 15th 11:00 AM!

Kings Island is now open for 2021.

Winter rehab

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forgive me for making educated guesses and using deductive reasoning, whether I'm right or I'm wrong, there's no reason you have to be a jerk about it. HTCO and I have worked at the park in the past c

This is just a random side bar, but when someone says "I've worked at the park the past few seasons"... Am I the only person who immediately thinks to themselves, "you and 3,500 other people"? Im not

And here I thought I was about to read an article on Lindsay Lohan. In all seriousness, it's always cool to see KI's winter maintenance at work. (It'd be even cooler to see it in person... *nudges Bo

• 5 weeks later...

I feel like this forum has become a bit like high school. We all have different opinions about things and we all like different things. Some people just can't accept other peoples opinions and that's fine but you don't have to flame them for it.

For Example. I personally like Son of Beast. And when I tell people this I usually get blank stares followed by, "You're crazy Son of Beast was the worst coaster in history. blah blah blah.

My point is we all need to be a little more accepting of each others opinions.

I agree, Son of Beast is a good coaster, and I too get the same reaction. BTW, I also agree, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it may not make it right. HAPPY NEW YEAR (Totally random)

• 7 months later...