The Crypt: Gone for 2012!

TombRaiderFTW

I think that a "SkyHawk" would be absolutely perfect in that spot. Keep the cue how it is. Imagine standing in line for "Skyhawk", listening to DB roar past you going into the helix. and not to mention the cool a$$ lights it would have during the night. And amazing interaction with people.

But thats just what ive been thinking.

What do you all think about that?

If The Crypt were to be removed, I wonder if portions of DB's final helix/supports would need to be replaced. It does look as though the design of Diamondback was made so that it would integrate well with The Crypt's plot. It would be awkward for the park to need to leave some of those big mounds and concrete walls there to keep Diamondback's structure secure. Then again, you never know.

I had a dream that Kings Island announced dueling suspended Crypts for 2012 - two of them, face to face in the building. In the commercial advertising it, they were shown falling toward red fountains. I was in heaven. Rest in peace, my friend!

• Like 1

I know it makes alot of money for parks but I'm tired of hearing about haunts, haunt attractions and that building would make a great location.

Its a park that made the haunt at all possible, the money brought in buying tickets, funnel cakes, burgers, dogs, and even plushes. We need to worry really if the crypt is on its way out, sure tomb raider was incredible when it opened, but the crypt no where near the same.

We shall see what happens, I still like my enclosed ferris wheel thought ha ha.

I know it makes alot of money for parks but I'm tired of hearing about haunts, haunt attractions and that building would make a great location.

Its a park that made the haunt at all possible, the money brought in buying tickets, funnel cakes, burgers, dogs, and even plushes. We need to worry really if the crypt is on its way out, sure tomb raider was incredible when it opened, but the crypt no where near the same.

We shall see what happens, I still like my enclosed ferris wheel thought ha ha.

That was the Crypt :P I'd love to see an enclosed mouse ride! Or as Firehawkboy said a screamin swing would be cool too!

Or the friend was being kindly denied a job at Kings Island.

"And you... You can be a shift leader at Son of Beast!"

"Gasp! Really? Even though it's my first year?"

"Of course. We'll see you in the spring!"

• Like 3

A friend of mine has been placed at The Crypt for this season.

I don't think that any of this information is confidential, just wanted to raise some speculation.

Your friend will be alone on the Crypt this year. All of the supervisors and those working on the ride this past season have been relocated.