Buy Now, Pay Later is Back at Kings Island

Jack Frost may be on his way in the door, but that doesn't mean that we can't already begin to look forward to the 2012 season at Kings Island! From now until December 31st, Kings Island is bringing back the immensly popular Buy Now, Pay Later deal on 2012 season passes. That means you can order or renew your pass online now and your credit or debit card will not be charged until April 1, 2012!

What does a 2012 Gold season pass get me?

- Unlimited daily visits to Kings Island during public operating days in 2012

- Discounts as some of your favorite locations within the park

- Unlimited daily visits to Halloween Haunt in 2012

- Early ride times

- Unlimited access to the NEW FOR 2012 Soak City

Visit the following like for more information and to purchase your 2012 Gold pass today!!

visitkingsisland.com/goldpass

This time of year it's difficult to have water parks on the mind, but Kings Island already does! Construction has already begun on the $10 million expansion to the current waterpark - now dubbed Soak City. Soak City will feature a brand new entrance, a gigantic new wave pool, an action river, and several other amenities. What's the best part? It's included FREE with park admission! That's TWO parks for the price of one!

If you want the information right from the horse's mouth, follow the park's official Twitter @kingsislandpr

I WOULD already have my KD Platinum Pass, but at least while the season was still going, you could only renew at the park, IN PERSON.

Sigh.

Terpy, who seems destined to always have problems with Cedar Fair passes (and whose SFOG pass was purchased and processed in less than six minutes)

We renewed that day after close since my plans to get there closing day didn't work out. I was sitting on the couch at home, I renewed my KI Platinum pass and the rest of the family's gold passes in about 10 minutes with no issues on the KI website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...