What do you miss the most about Kings Island this off season?

16gwoods

I miss my friends that I typically see at the park. Whether hanging out or riding rides, there is a group of people I know through KI and KIC. I haven't seen most in months as I was unable to visit the park in late Sept/Oct and have not been able to meet up outside the park.

Looking forward to telling everyone "Happy New Year" in April!

• Like 1

Halloween Haunt. I just love the atmosphere of the park during Haunt. The fog, the scenes and props, the crisp, cold air hitting my face while riding The Beast at night, the leaves changing colors. There may be better haunted attractions out there, but you won't find a better overall haunted attraction experience around than at Haunt. The atmosphere is second to none.

• 3 weeks later...

The park atmosphere. I could go to the park and walk around all day and not ride anything. Just the sounds or the park, the food, watching rides, and walking around the shops is good enough for me. (don't get me wrong I wouldn't go to the park all summer and not ride anything. lol)

My husband makes fun of me because I love Kings Island so much, and talk about it so much. But everyone has something they love. Just as someone might love cooking, sports, scuba diving, rock climbing. whatever it may be. Well I love KI and Just the atmosphere of being there at my favorite place, makes me happy. Its my second home. :)

• Like 1

The park atmosphere. I could go to the park and walk around all day and not ride anything. Just the sounds or the park, the food, watching rides, and walking around the shops is good enough for me. (don't get me wrong I wouldn't go to the park all summer and not ride anything. lol)

My husband makes fun of me because I love Kings Island so much, and talk about it so much. But everyone has something they love. Just as someone might love cooking, sports, scuba diving, rock climbing. whatever it may be. Well I love KI and Just the atmosphere of being there at my favorite place, makes me happy. Its my second home. :)

I find it to be my place to go de-stress and forget about everyday life for a while. Like you said, some people have sports, TV, or fishing. We have KI!

Can't wait to be back on The Beast!

Here here!

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say that it is a close call between park atmosphere and coasters but I would have to say that I miss The Beast most of all because it is my favorite thing about Kings Island besides everything else. I love it's woodie roughness and layout while twisting through the depths of the forest. I do also miss just being at the park all together. The employees are always so respectful and caring for park guests, which has always made me feel very welcomed to the park. I also kind of miss FOF and Diamondback along with the rest of the coaster's.

I miss the overall park atmosphere and just being able to walk around in the park and go take a ride on Diamondback, go marathon Drop Tower, get soaked on White Water Canyon, or even just enjoy a mid summer night's walk through the park looking at the majesty at night.

• 4 weeks later...