Halloween Haunt 2012 Ideas

CoasterGeek101

Did you ever experience Happy Jack's at Cedar Point?

And welcome aboard!

Thanks! No, I'm making my way up there this October though; I'm incredibly excited! What is Happy Jack's?

Happy Jack's Toy Factory was a great haunt up there, one of their best. It was housed in the Disaster Transport building, and unfortunately they decided not to relocate it this year when they tore down that building.

• 5 years later...

I'd thought I'd bump this thread for future seasons instead of making a whole new thread. 

I'd bring back the train and put a live show outside the western town so there could be 6 passenger car operations and take off the wait of the other attractions. The ride would be themed to the late 1800s and include a lot of affects and actors. 

I'd bring back Work Site and other past Fear Fest attractions.

Also, I'd do something to Boo Blasters similar to how Phantom Theater used to be a Fear Fest attraction. I always thought it would have been awesome if the park designed Boo Blasters with the intentions of altering it for Halloween time. I'd do something along the lines of more props and actors that hide throughout the course of the ride. The music would be changed and there would be a significant change in props.

Finally, I'd make a haunted attraction solely themed to the Phantom Theater with the old music and audio.