rip-phantomtheater

How about a 500ft. Strata coaster? I wish, that would be nice. :) Hopefully they announce some improvents for 2012, IDK what, but maybe something to something!

My very first post! :D

2012? Soak City, so far.

And welcome aboard. The water's fine!

How about a 500ft. Strata coaster? I wish, that would be nice. :) Hopefully they announce some improvents for 2012, IDK what, but maybe something to something!

My very first post! :D

2012? Soak City, so far.

And welcome aboard. The water's fine!

Hope I did that right. (Up Above) So far... I'm not saying there making any other rides, which obviously they aren't. Anyway, i'm excited for Soak City, except that all there doing is rethemeing, big new wave pool, and a "action river".

Has anyone gone on to Google Earth or some other map site and checked for new satellite photos? I checked with my old version and it dated back to a picture before they even started WindSeeker. I wonder if there are new shots that could show work being done on SOB or anywhere in the park. I am sure there are smarter people here that can check on this....

RCT is quite different from the real world.

Corba just saying....

You are so correct...the coasters are pretty much unrealistic with sharp turns and short, jerky hills. Most RCT3 coasters in real life would kill someone.

Yeah, your right. Especially the ones where you actully TRY to kill the peeps :lol: