Five foot Kings Island Box

16gwoods

I just want the box! ...{/"Spongebob" voice off}

EXCELLENT reference! (But aren't you being a little anti-Kings Island digging up old thrown away Nick characters to reference?! :P )

A more proper comment might have been "I bet most people here only get rocks"....wah wah wah WAH wah WAH. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

There also are no official rules that I can see, so it's hard to know how many times one can submit an entry, stipulations for winning, delivery of the grand prize etc. If anyone happens to find them, let me know! Reading the official rules of a number of sweepstakes and contests have allowed me to see that daily entries are permitted where I might not have otherwise known, and I have greatly benefited from that in the past.

^I was wondering that myself. The Busch parks have a sweepstakes in conjunction with a few other companies right now where one can enter once a day, and I was wondering about this one for KI. If multiple submissions are allowed, I'd happily enter once a day, but it's not clear and I don't want to disqualify myself if they aren't, so I've only entered the one time.

I just want the box! ...{/"Spongebob" voice off}

EXCELLENT reference! (But aren't you being a little anti-Kings Island digging up old thrown away Nick characters to reference?! :P )

A more proper comment might have been "I bet most people here only get rocks"....wah wah wah WAH wah WAH. :rolleyes:

No, really, I'm just being, um.. nostalgic? :D

• Like 3