Brand new Kiddie Coaster

beastdude

What are your ideas of a new kiddie coaster. I think a cool one would be to have a Tom and Jerry mini racing/duelling coaster. It would bring up the number of wood coasters at PKI and would give them the most in the world I think. unsure.gif The first train would be brown and the second would be gray with maby a little white on the bottom of the train. ( Tom and Jerrys colors) The ride would start back by Quick Draws Railway and go thru the area by the trees. If you have a park map you know what I am talking about. If you don't go to Kings Islandand it should be on there. Another idea I had was a mini launch coaster themed to Jimmy Nutron. It would be pulled by a cable down a little stretch of straight track and up a hill. After that what ever you want. The cable would reacha top speed of 20 miles per hour. The pull would start out slow and then get faster and faster. More deatails to come later.

What are some of your ideas??

ok, i'd hate to break it to you, but ask any 6 year old who the banana splits are, and there going to tell you something you get at DQ.

I know Cartoon network needs to put the BS on at a good time. I'm a teen and I know how they are. They were CN last year in summer at 3:00, but one day. I bet some six year old's know who they are.

I dont care much for adultswim but the old cartoon is cool.But Family Guy is Awsome in someways they could NEVER be The Simpsons I loooooove the Simpsons.A birdman coaster...I dont think kiddies know who he is besides I think we have seen the end of HB being added on to...Nick Central is the New Kiddy land now Sad But True.

Actually, Birdman and the galaxy trio was a HB cartoon from the 1970's. It was their attempt at trying to make a batman or superman of their own. Unfourtunately, it didn't go over so well. So adult swim made an adult version of the show. To me, Birdman, and his sidekick (the purple eagle) Avenger are the greatest superheroes hb ever made. I believe yogi, HH, quick draw, and droopy were already out by then.

I don't like adult swim that much. I love Family guy and the Simpsons and a host of other shows. I still like watching the old style cartoons, Scooby Doo, Smurfs, Tom and Jerry, and Casper. Yes Casper, I stummbled acrossed one day and thought it was stupid yet funny. I do think the bird man idea would be good, but it would have to sit on the border so parents would complain mad.gif a adult show is in the so called "kiddie Land".

PS 100th Post

I don't like adult swim that much. I love Family guy and the Simpsons and a host of other shows. I still like watching the old style cartoons, Scooby Doo, Smurfs, Tom and Jerry, and Casper. Yes Casper, I stummbled acrossed one day and thought it was stupid yet funny. I do think the bird man idea would be good, but it would have to sit on the border so parents would complain mad.gif a adult show is in the so called "kiddie Land".

Like I said, I wasn't talking about the adult show, I was talking about the kiddie show. Yes, I do enjoy watching adult swim cartoons, especially futurama, harvey birdman, and family guy. If the ride was themed after the cartoon from the 70's, it would be a blast from the past for the parents, and a neat new ride for the little ones, who someday might be interested in what their parents watched when they were little.

Yeah The Banana Splits were cool they filmed some of there shows at Amusement Parks didnt they?..I know a little bit about them not much....BUT I would LOVE to see a Spongebob Squarepants or Bob The Builder themed ride in Nick central.

It was filmed at Coney Island. It got ended befor PKI opend, but they did make gust appearances at PKI.

Yeah BirdMan was a cartooon of the late 60's early 70's I wanted to tell you all this since HB is Ever so popular WB is releasing Action Figures base on Birdman and the Blue Falcon with Dynomutt this fall.

Yeah I knew The Banana Spilts were Filmed at a amusement park. they were cool I have only watch there show a couple of times hey I love anything and Everything made by HB.

beastdude- I love the Smurfs,Scooby Doo,The Simpsons,Casper,Pound Puppies and Care Bears yeah care bears...My G/F laughs at me about that one but hey I was a Kid of the 80's what do you expect.I loved my Childhood.

I like That a Fairly Odd Parents coaster would be totally sweet~

ok, i'd hate to break it to you, but ask any 6 year old who the banana splits are, and there going to tell you something you get at DQ.

Just because you never seen it does not mean you can not ride it. I have never seen the movie Top Gun and the movie Congo, but I still ride the rides. Some 6 year olds don't care, what is was, they just want to ride it. The could put TV's up in the line that show old BS show, and they could have the BS's standing out in front of the ride. You don't have to be mean it was just an idea that will never happen. mad.gif