Flashback Till Opening Day 2012

TOPGUN1993

Rides come and go. Kings Island is a different place now than what it was even five years ago. Things change, and there is nothing we can do about it. If things didn`t change, look where we would be now. There would be no internet, or computers. Simple things like communication are now instantaneous, whereas before, you often would have to wait for letters to arrive via snail mail.

• Like 3

Oh that reminds me of one time I went to Math and Science Day with my middle school ( we had to build roller coasters models and discuss the mechanics of them) and when we were there, there were some schools that had to find the height of the Eiffel Tower by measuring it's shadow. *shudders*

I wonder if there's an app for that now?

That just depresses me. What a cool area of the park. They could do so much with it. Why such neglect?

Oh. And thank you, sir. This photos are wonderful.

I have to agree. there is only one ride in that photo that is still in operation today and a couple of them weren't even replaced with something new.

Paul, as it has happend at certain times during this thread I have had nothing "interesting" to say about the last few photos...but I am still enjoying them.

Thanks! :)

Same here. I often don't have anything worth saying about specific photos, but rest assured that I am enjoying each and every one. Thank you for posting them!

Paul, as it has happend at certain times during this thread I have had nothing "interesting" to say about the last few photos...but I am still enjoying them.

Thanks! :)

Same here. I often don't have anything worth saying about specific photos, but rest assured that I am enjoying each and every one. Thank you for posting them!

Me 3. Really enjoying the pictures!

Having worked at Sky Tours in 2005, that sign brings back a lot of memories. It still amazes me that people are willing to wait 45 minutes for that ride.

I worked Maintenance on Skytours during the 02 and 03 seasons than I put new graphics on the copters while working with Creative Environs spring of 06.
  • Like 1