Ghost Hunters at KI Wed Jan 11th

jandyb79

What I would like to know is why they were called in. I know a lot of the reality tv shows are based in partial truth and then a script is put in order, but having been an employee at KI several season, and having worked there all through the night from time to time, I never heard any complaints about hauntings or paranormal activity - at least until I joined KI Central ;) I haven't watched GH for several years now, but am looking forward to this episode.

~Josh

Someone i was working with during the Haunt last year told me about this. Said something about finding a girl or maintance man around The Beast. Not sure if that is true or not. Some shows on tv are taped in the spring and summer and shown during the fall and winter. Ice Road Truckers is shown in the spring/summer and taped in the winter.

My wife asked me if Mason has a closed themepark. I said i wasn't that sure. But then i remember hearing about them being at KI. I hope it's true. It's too bad we can't dress up in the Haunt outfits and run about the park and make them think we was ghosts. Lol. But we could really say that the park is haunted.

• Like 1

Kings Island was on pbs today, i could barley catch it though because my kids were crying and fighting and I couldnt watch it. But it was old though because they were referring to it as paramount and they showed KCKC. It was a math program , they were talking about science too when it came to the roller coasters, and about how many people the ride can go through and hour and how long you wait in line depending on that, only caught a few minutes of it. They showed loading and unloading platform KCKC and it brought back a lot of memories, I totally forgot what that looked like.

Does anyone find it intresting that a movie call Face Off Is following the show? :D

That's one of those shows where make up artists try to come up with cool looking creatures on someone. It's not the John Woo directed movie.

i think he was making a paramount reference. ;)

They're investigating the reports of a ghost behind Thunder Alley. You see if you stand near the entrance and look up, there's a huge ghostly structure in the woods. But if you look at the park map.....There's Nothing!!! It's a GHOST!!

Quotes from every past Ghost Hunter episode: "What was that?....Did you hear that?.....I hope we got that on camera!...That was definitely something!!!" :P

• Like 5

I talked to a park employee back in November (not sure what department, but they were familiar with the "investigation") that said that all of the "usual" stories (Tower Johnny, ghost around The Racers, and the train path/White Water Canyon posts, etc.) got looked at. I am not for certain, but I thought they said they came during Haunt (through the week).

They hadn't heard about the results.

Some photos from KIC will be featured on the show. They asked me to fax them a release form, which I gladly did. The photos were credited to Dane, so I sent Dane an email about them. Of course, Dane didn't read the email and sent me a text about it when they emailed him. I told him to refer to the email that I had sent him weeks before. He replied, "Thanks for your quick response. I was about 5 seconds away from making my Facebook status: 'Why the [explicit] is Ghost Hunters emailing me??'" I guess that might have spoiled the surprise. hahaha

• Like 2