How do I delete my account ?

Account?.... How much did you pay to join? My membership was free. Just sign out and stop posting. Just curious, did someone say something to offend you? Because to me this group is generally very respectful of each other, extremely knowledgeable, and often very funny posters.

Or do you just live by the creed, "I'm not paranoid.... I KNOW people are after me!"

Account?.... How much did you pay to join? My membership was free. Just sign out and stop posting. Just curious, did someone say something to offend you? Because to me this group is generally very respectful of each other, extremely knowledgeable, and often very funny posters.

Or do you just live by the creed, "I'm not paranoid.... I KNOW people are after me!"

Maybe he or she doesn't want to be part of a community that has no respect for each other, has no knowledge what so ever, and often posts uneducated crap. Claiming to be "hot news heard straight from the dipping dots guy". Maybe he or she doesn't want to be traced back to a website that could effect his future career. We simply don't know why, but if I were to guess out my butt(like everyone else), I would say he or she has a pretty darn good reason.

adventure2007, your best bet is to try and get yourself suspended.

We can delete your account and remove your post but prefer no to do that unless you have a concern or need to cover your online activities. The thing is if we remove your post it makes the members who post after some of your post sound a bit odd in there response. If you want us to just ask one of the Admin to help you there. I find most come back and resign up to respond to posts over time.

Also, know that even if an account IS deleted, the posts remain recoverable in a number of different ways and the site retains a record of those posts, even if they do not appear on the site when contemporaneously accessed via URL.

Once something is publicly posted on the world wide web, it is pretty much ever durable...the only question is how difficult access is, not whether it is accessible.

For just a bit, you had me flummoxed, in fear I had committed a Yogi's sidekick!

http://www.dictionary30.com/meaning/Contemporaneously

Terp, etymologist and once somewhat of a linguist, now, as I stated during a meeting yesterday, about one third of a planner (and who does have that as part of his job title...Well, not the fraction!)