Kings Island New Website

mccarthysnerd

Couple of thoughts:

1) A birdy told me that many of the Fast Lane predictions that many of you have made are correct.

2) If anyone wants to bet that The Crypt will run ever again, I want in on the bet.

3) You'll see more media stuff coming out of KI in the next several months. This will both me entertaining and will make KI a more guest-friendly place. Exciting time to be a fan!

• Like 3

Couple of thoughts:

1) A birdy told me that many of the Fast Lane predictions that many of you have made are correct.

2) If anyone wants to bet that The Crypt will run ever again, I want in on the bet.

3) You'll see more media stuff coming out of KI in the next several months. This will both me entertaining and will make KI a more guest-friendly place. Exciting time to be a fan!

The thing with the FastLane is that will anyone cry about waiting 30 mins in the FastLane line when the normal line is 2 1/2 to 3 hours long?

I have said it before and will say it again, Fast Lane is nothing but the spoiled little rich kids fantasy. Why should you have to pay more to be able to ride anything. You paid your money to get into the park, now because you have to pay to ride because way to many people have bought this stupid stuff, you stand in line for 6 hours watching the spoiled little rich kids walk by. What are we teaching the kids now? If you have money, you can do anything? Sorry, this is my opinion and it will not change.

• Like 1

That's a little silly, not far from that argument is the park should be free...some can't afford to get in. We are gradually more and more going back to the old pay per ride system: the more you pay, the more you ride. Don't two Big Macs cost more than one? If I am only going to eat a cheeseburger, why should I have to pay for two Big Macs?

• Like 1

As for Crypt...ouch. There goes ANOTHER $20,000,000 Paramount-era ride that was very hyped up possibly down the toilet. At least Son of Beast now has a friend in SBNO land. :P Perhaps Cedar Fair has something planned for these two, perhaps not and they are both to be demolished to make room for new rides...

They're going to take the top spin out of the Crypt building, bolt some wheels on the bottom, and run it on the SOB tracks. Rumor?

As for Crypt...ouch. There goes ANOTHER $20,000,000 Paramount-era ride that was very hyped up possibly down the toilet. At least Son of Beast now has a friend in SBNO land. :P Perhaps Cedar Fair has something planned for these two, perhaps not and they are both to be demolished to make room for new rides...

They're going to take the top spin out of the Crypt building...

...and put a nice Ferris wheel in its place! :D

I have said it before and will say it again, Fast Lane is nothing but the spoiled little rich kids fantasy. Why should you have to pay more to be able to ride anything. You paid your money to get into the park, now because you have to pay to ride because way to many people have bought this stupid stuff, you stand in line for 6 hours watching the spoiled little rich kids walk by. What are we teaching the kids now? If you have money, you can do anything? Sorry, this is my opinion and it will not change.

Life isn't fair. People with more money can do more things. Half the fun of going to the park is talking to friends/family while your standing in line.

I look at all the spoild rich people in airplanes taking thier dream vactions everyday while I can't do it. Just learn to be thankful what you got.

• Like 2

^^ The fanboy inside wants to point out that The Crypt is still on the park map, which is more than Son of Beast can claim... But you make an excellent point about them changing the map when the season gets closer. Wonder if it'll still be on there come opening day...

EDIT: Huh, looks like Eurobungie made it onto the park map again.

So what is a Eurobungie and does this mean we will be getting one?

The Eurobungy was a trampoline attraction up till 2009. In 2010, it was replaced by the Eurobobble (where guests in inflatable hamster balls "ran" on a pool of water - or sat and tried desperately to stand, as the case ended up being). In 2011, it became the Dinosaurs Alive Prehistoric Pavilion or something, to host birthday parties.

One thing I'm most looking forward to in 2012 is to see how much it costs to see the 3-D dinosaur movie. I still maintain that, even if it were included with park admission, that thing would never play to a full house.

• Like 2