Soak City Construction Continues

• 1 month later...

I agree, until the last sentence that 99 is where we have issues! :P Many things I wish CF did differently.

i miss bb too but you have to admit, there are some good changes.

Lets break this down, to many other people, yes they are quote unquote great changes to the waterpark. When to me, its just un needed changes, now as I said once before I know BB needed some sort of revamp, but not a whole overhaul that would change the park in a whole (In my mind). Now I am inbetween on how it is a mixture of my own likes, being of that I like Florida, while I like the Australian theme (See SurfSide Supplies). I see how this new step can bring new ideas and new events to our waterpark but I can only wish that what is left of the BB chain will stay, which its a chain that I can see major enhancements in the years to come at CGA and CW. The one (1) thing I would add is tikis, it seems fitting for the areas, in example where the austrian pines used to be. BB1 who shouldnt be asked about how he thinks SC has good ideas, he may rant.

I agree, until the last sentence that 99 is where we have issues! :P Many things I wish CF did differently.

i miss bb too but you have to admit, there are some good changes.

Lets break this down, to many other people, yes they are quote unquote great changes to the waterpark. When to me, its just un needed changes, now as I said once before I know BB needed some sort of revamp, but not a whole overhaul that would change the park in a whole (In my mind). Now I am inbetween on how it is a mixture of my own likes, being of that I like Florida, while I like the Australian theme (See SurfSide Supplies). I see how this new step can bring new ideas and new events to our waterpark but I can only wish that what is left of the BB chain will stay, which its a chain that I can see major enhancements in the years to come at CGA and CW. The one (1) thing I would add is tikis, it seems fitting for the areas, in example where the austrian pines used to be. BB1 who shouldnt be asked about how he thinks SC has good ideas, he may rant.

i know I'm contradicting myself here but I don't blame you one bit. I miss bb also. I like Soak City but I'd take boomerang bay back in a heart beat. I just like to see all the old themeing and listen to land down under on the train or even listen to the old Australian automated ride announcer for the slides.