Classic KI Pics

rcs

Oldiesmann, thanks for the research..I know that I have seen him in the past but I can't remember which cartoon. Your guess looks like it could be him...my only doubt is that the collar is a different color...and the dog in the ride seems to have something dark on the top of his head. I swear when I first looked at the photo a flight hat popped into my head...but I couldn't match that with anything.

I am also trying to place the light tan dog that is on the left with his back to us...any guesses? (I couldn't find it on the site you linked too.)

Well, it looks like about the only pics I have left are from the Enchanted Voyage. I do have lots of photos from the dolphin show and Conway Twitty concert, but they all show basically the same thing.

I suppose today's pic is from the Enchanted Voyage, but I don't know what these clowns have to do with Hanna Barbera cartoons.

clowns.jpg

Oldiesmann, thanks for the research..I know that I have seen him in the past but I can't remember which cartoon. Your guess looks like it could be him...my only doubt is that the collar is a different color...and the dog in the ride seems to have something dark on the top of his head. I swear when I first looked at the photo a flight hat popped into my head...but I couldn't match that with anything.

I am also trying to place the light tan dog that is on the left with his back to us...any guesses? (I couldn't find it on the site you linked too.)

Well, I take back my original answer. While watching assorted HB cartoon clips on YouTube, I found another dog that I somehow overlooked (possibly because he's the last one listed on that site).

I'm now thinking that's likely Precious Pupp:

4473939446_00054cdea6.jpg

That would also explain the "thing on his head" question.

I have no idea who that other dog is.

Today is another pic from the Enchanted Voyage. Not sure which H-B cartoon this frog is from. Anyone have any ideas?

frog.jpg

This was just the "keep your hands inside the boat" frog. His head moved from side to side, and his mouth yammered to the safety recording. I guess they just stuck him in there to keep with the opening giant flower theme.

Well, I take back my original answer. While watching assorted HB cartoon clips on YouTube, I found another dog that I somehow overlooked (possibly because he's the last one listed on that site).

I'm now thinking that's likely Precious Pupp:

4473939446_00054cdea6.jpg

That would also explain the "thing on his head" question.

I have no idea who that other dog is.

Was this dog Mutley? I cannot remember from what cartoon, he was on.

Well, just found this nice picture online and figured this would be a good spot to share it:

KingsIslandMap.jpg

It's a Kings Island park map I found while doing a google search...ironically it's on a Partridge Family Fan Club's message board. The poster claims this was from 1972, but I know the truth- because of Zodiac and Shake, Rattle, & Roll I would say this is a 1975 park map!