Soak City Construction 2/2/12

BoddaH1994

Guest KingsIslandPR

^Just about every week end and some times during the week, they would have high school bands play there in the early years. Great times.

We still do have High School bands that play at the Bandstand on International Street when school is in session during the spring, early summer and fall. Marching bands also perform each year. These performances typically take place between 10:30am and noon.

• Like 1

^Just about every week end and some times during the week, they would have high school bands play there in the early years. Great times.
We still do have High School bands that play at the Bandstand on International Street when school is in session during the spring, early summer and fall. Marching bands also perform each year. These performances typically take place between 10:30am and noon.

Thanks Don, I did not know that. That was a really nice treat back then, I was a band member myself but before KI. I used to enjoy sitting under the tower and listening to fresh talent from the local High Schools. I will have to look for this.

on a side note, where did you get your Tinkerbell in camo at? My daughter would love that.

I grabbed tink out of a Google image search and modified it in Photoshop. She was already in camo when I found her, I just added the word graphics and made her my own. :P

• Like 1