What's the funniest thing you've ever seen at Pki?

Columbus coasternut

I could say a lot of things on this one...

1. (as mentioned before in one of my other posts) a certain someone hitting their head on slingshot and cursing for the next 15 minutes, while we were training.

2. a guest losing their shoe (it ended up next to the track for DOT) on Delirium.

3.a guest losing their park map (it ended up on top of the guess ur age/weight booth) on Delirium.

4. my sup screaming like a girl on slingshot(priceless).

I was behind a group waiting for Tomb Raider. The rest of the group was trying to describe to the TR virgin what the ride was. She told them she knew what the ride was, because she rode it "back when it was still Top Gun."

Another funny thing happened just a couple of Saturdays ago. There was a 14 or so year-old girl dancing to a Michael Jackson song. She was near Racer's station, and she was nailing all of Jackson's dance moves perfectly. The funny part was how about 100 people gathered around to watch, and actually clapped when she (and the song) were finished.

2. a guest losing their shoe (it ended up next to the track for DOT) on Delirium.

I was working math and science day last year at Delirium and someone's show flew off on the fest house side and landed in the middle of the walkway. That was funny by itself, but then someone picked it up and brought it to the exit and said "I think someone lost this." For some reason the way they said that was very funny.

Tiny- the "scream like a girl sup" was Jeremy. the Certain Someone knows who he is. to find that one out, check out the "what's the best ride to work" board.

The park map flying was on easter. The shoe was on Gold pass sneak preview day. It wasn't the first shoe I've seen fly off either. I've seen at least ten shoes come off of face off, and drop zone. Mostly on Delirium and Face off, though.

I remember my first trip to the Island last year, the first thing I got in line for was Delirium (obvouisly). Part of my group of friends got to ride the first run of the morning...while the gondola was going full-force on it's way back up towards Son of Beast, it hit a BIRD. It was great, because we thought someone had lost their shoe.

That same day, I was waiting in line with a few of my peers for Tomb Raider and the couple ahead of us left the line because they thought it was a coaster...ahh...classic dumb people.

I remember my first trip to the Island last year, the first thing I got in line for was Delirium (obvouisly). Part of my group of friends got to ride the first run of the morning...while the gondola was going full-force on it's way back up towards Son of Beast, it hit a BIRD. It was great, because we thought someone had lost their shoe.

That same day, I was waiting in line with a few of my peers for Tomb Raider and the couple ahead of us left the line because they thought it was a coaster...ahh...classic dumb people.

Its always funny when peopl come up and tell me TR TR is a movie theater. laugh.gif

Uhhh.... I have a kindof funny story. While waiting in TR:TR there was a breakdown, and we had just gotten inside the covered area. Turns out that like a real cave it echos. So we started a slow clap and then started getting faster and faster. Other people started doing it too. So then these other kids that we were messing around with decided they wanted to do it. They started it and no one did it with them, so they kindof just faded out. Then we started it again and people went with it.

Another time, some kid kept cutting people, and when he past me he said my friends are up there or somethin' like that and then i sarcastically said, "suuuuuure they are," once i thought he was a reasonable distance away. Turns out he wasn't, so he turns around and says, "who said that?" in a really ****ed off way. So just kindof pointed to the person next to me and was on my merry way.

This one is kind of gross, but here goes. I was working Monster one night last year, and a guest got on after just finishing two thirds of a funnel cake with strawberries on top. He had some friends with him, and he told them that he'd be fine after eating that. Naturally, once the ride got up to full speed---Voban situation. What made this unique, and funny, was that there seemed to be more puke than his stomach could hold. It was literally everywhere: on several of the pods (on two of the arms) and all over the ground in about 20 different locations. This guy was able to throw up for at least one whole rotation. Luckily it was the end of the night, so not many people were on the ride. For some reason, I found this hilarious, and I did laugh, even though I had to clean it up.

Yea some one definitely puked in huge 3 piles on Action Theatre, I was the lucky one to clean that out. How you puke on AT is beyond me.

I almost got sick on Smash Factory. I can stand really big rides, but I can't with 3-d movies. They make me feel really sick. Luckily, I never do get sick.

I have had people tell me while waiting in line that they have motion sickness and they get sick on 3-D rides but not roller coasters. This is just my opinion but I think it has to do with the amount of fresh air you receive on a roller coaster but not on a 3-D ride.

Next time you buy a video game, look inside the instruction booklet and it will have a warning about people may freak out with 3D effects.

Dane is right. My freind has epsilepsy and he is not aloud to play a certian kinds of video games. ( I know I spelled epsilepsy wrong)

Another was someone asked me if u got wet on white water canyon.

THis person was asking my friend where SOB was and they were in line for SOB.

Maby they were asking where SOBs station is. For a first time rider it could be knd of confusing.

DeliriumDreamer, did the shoe projectile incident occure on Easter?

I remember when I went this past easter, a girls flip flop flew off on delerium , I was just getting on the ride after her, a guy running the ride said someone would get it for her. I thought that was funny ( I dont know why she just didnt take them off ?)

DeliriumDreamer, did the shoe projectile incident occure on Easter?

I remember when I went this past easter, a girls flip flop flew off on delerium , I was just getting on the ride after her, a guy running the ride said someone would get it for her. I thought that was funny ( I dont know why she just didnt take them off ?)

That would be my sup who got the shoe. I was there when it happened.

I have two:

- I was working greeter at Delirium this past Saturday, and I had a guest who was most likely in their 30s or so. She stepped on the height scale and said jokingly, "You sure I'm tall enough?". So I had her do the whole lineup thing (Feet together, stand up straight, head forward), and I might have laughed for a good 4 or 5 minutes. For those who were wondering, yes she was tall enough.

-I was either off work or waiting for it, and I had just got off of WWC. I went to the geyser area after riding, got some quarters, and nailed a few people. I think the best hit I got was a hot chick in a white halter top. The look on her face was like she just tasted the worst thing ever.

Those were good times... (Sorry Sparky. tongue.gif)

~S~

The funniest thing i have seen is in the waterpark at the flow rider a girl jump on the ride and the board went out from under her and got thrown around to the wipeout area, she got up with her top up around her neck and handed the next person in line the board and walked out into the wave pool before someone was able to tell her to fix her top, The look on her face when she looked down was

priceless.