Platinum Renewal

Jasper

I was browsing on KI's website and I saw no place to renew your Platinum pass like last year when you could just enter your barcode and you have a renewal, can anyone help me out here, is there a place to do this or am I going to have to buy a whole new pass?

For crying out loud! Now it appears you cannot buy ANYTHING from KD's website unless you have Flash. Do these people not realize how many devices, computers and companies have Flash disabled for security reasons?

How much more difficult do they want to make it for people to give them money? This is, in a word, pathetic.

I've been attempting to renew this KD Platinum Pass since before last season ended. Quite frankly, if I weren't a park fan, I'd be angry by now. It's ridiculous that in 2012 this is not a fast, simple process. Worse, when I called KD in November, they were not even apologetic that this could not be done online. The nicest word for their attitude is curt.

KI's website now requires Flash for ticket/pass purchases as well. (EDIT: I see CP's site also does this. I suspect it may be a chainwide thing.)

We were going to buy PP's this year, but it isn't up on the site yet. Kind of frustrating.

Assuming you're referring to KI's website, they are there, just not easy to find. From the KI homepage, click "Season Passes" at the top, then click on the ad about the Gold Pass Easy Pay plan. Wait for the Flash pop-up to load, then rollover the "Season Passes" tab and select Platinum.

Edited by jcgoble3

^ I cannot believe they added a charge for $5 to print out the receipt on my printer with my ink and paper this year (a Gold Pass purchase). PP renewals didn't do that at all - all they did was take my money. Hopefully we won't have to stand in line at all, but I thought I read/heard that the PP design was changing for some reason so who knows. We still have our passes from last year though... learned THAT lesson the hard way. :(

It's all in the pricing scheme. Advertise 59.99 gold passes, but they are really 65 bucks, unless you buy 2, then they are 62.50 a piece.. and so on. An order processing fee is nothing new in the world of online retail. Just be glad its 5 dollars per order, instead of per ticket like some retailers (stubhub and tickemaster, I'm looking at you)

Terpy, I too was looking forward to an opening day at KD but, the longer this draws out... I kinda don't feel like hassling with it anymore. I'm not driving to VA to renew my pass after I get there, hoping to enter the park on time.

Still hope to see you there but...

Actually, last year was pretty awesome. Thanks for the confusion stress CF/KD.

• 2 months later...