Ed Alonzo’s Psycho Circus- Magic and Mayhem

TylerRider

I wonder what Blackstone, David Copperfield or Chris Angel would react if SC was revealing their illusions? If he claims he is in the entertainment field, then he should know better than to reveal a magicians trick. But if by chance he is some wannabe magician himself, then he is blacklisted for violating the magician's code. Time for his posts to be moderated and edited or deleted for revealing things not in the best interests of the park.

• Like 1

I'm guessing 99% of the people that want to know how the trick works, know you can go to google or some other search engine and have done so already, the 1% that don't know that are probably not on this website to begin with.

The vast majority that don't want to know or would prefer to figure it out themselves, and have stumbled across this thread are likely very annoyed at your act at this point. Its rather obnoxious and childish to post the secret behind the magic on this website, let alone your constant critique of the show. Movies wouldn't be nearly as fun if they took away the background and just showed the green screen.

I'm not sure what your intent is, but it appears that once enough people got out to the show, your original intent of sabotaging the show by giving over the top, if not unrealistic negative reviews failed, now you're out to sabotage the show by revealing the secrets behind the show before people can get out to watch it themselves. They have names for people like that, and their probably not appropriate for this website. Please just go away already, its tired.

• Like 1

I wonder what Blackstone, David Copperfield or Chris Angel would react if SC was revealing their illusions? If he claims he is in the entertainment field, then he should know better than to reveal a magicians trick. But if by chance he is some wannabe magician himself, then he is blacklisted for violating the magician's code. Time for his posts to be moderated and edited or deleted for revealing things not in the best interests of the park.

which is exactly what hapened sev years back when fox aired a series of specials called "Magic's Biggest Secrets Revealed" which starred a 'masked magician' later discovered to be Valentino. In the show, they show him performing a series of tricks both big and small, then carefully deconstructing each trick to show how it was done. He was basically blackballed by other magicians afterwards. I watched them, but am still amazed at how some magic is done...whether it be Ed Alonzo or someone like Chriss Angel/Copperfield/Penn and Teller it's still fun to watch and I always try and catch a good magic show when I go to Vegas.

• Like 1

The beauty of the trick is having you look in one direction while the other hand completes the illusion. That is why they have pretty dancers in the show to distract you. But I am tire of SC constant criticism of Ed's magic show. The vast majority of the guests that watch his show come out totally entertained and are impressed with his showmanship. I have personally met Ed and he is a great guy that works hard in the production of his show.

• Like 1