Color Me Surprised

BoddaH1994

I don't care what color they paint it as long as they still play this piece of magic before the ride!!! :D :D :D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PaV5UCMsW-8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Interesting that you say that, because I'd favor just about anything over U2. But now that I've said that, it'll probably be a Glee cover of U2, which admittedly, would be worse. In my humble opinion, every ride should follolw Drop Tower's footsteps and play Van Halen. Though it probably wouldn't work as well for most rides as it does on that one. And you, as well as most people, likely disagree. Which is likely the reason they DON'T exclusively use songs by one artist, lol.

I went on a road trip to Cincinnati today and just had to stop by the park to see how the paint job was coming along. Looks like they've finished painting the circuit from what I can tell. (Still a slight bit of yellow at the top of the lifts.) It looks great so far.

Sorry for the quality. Picture was taken with my phone.

photo.jpg