Greg Scheid on Twitter

KIfan73

All the GMs have Twitter because I have Greg's Personal Twitter that I follow to. its a Thing Matt wants so he can see how the guest Experience is :) Pat Jones has one to from KD She's a Crack up if you have not met her in real life shes not use to her Iphone 4s yet lol!! and she's coming from a Blackberry Curve!!

This is so refreshing!

After a couple of very frustrating conversations with a man no lOnger with the company... I actually had a hard time enjoying CP last year.

Until all of this, I wasn't motivated to renew my PP.

These new management and guest relations trends have me anxious to go to CF parks.

Honestly, 2 weeks ago I didn't even care (especially holding a KD PP which seems to still require in person renewal

Thank you to everyone involive in these changes!

All the GMs have Twitter because I have Greg's Personal Twitter that I follow to. its a Thing Matt wants so he can see how the guest Experience is :) Pat Jones has one to from KD She's a Crack up if you have not met her in real life shes not use to her Iphone 4s yet lol!! and she's coming from a Blackberry Curve!!

Nobody cares about personal twitter accounts that you may or may not know. Furthermore, nobody cares about someone elses personal phone from KD. Name dropping does not work for you. Thanks for playing though.

• Like 14

Hildebrant's tweets have been quite refreshing. They're finally taking down that hideous projection screen on Iron Dragon's midway!

I think out beloved parks are going to start getting their charm back

I can not say how happy I am to see that that horrendous screen is being taken down. The shows on that screen have been getting worse by the year, with American Portrait being possibly the worst ever. The area will be so much nicer without that screen. Plus, Iron Dragon and Wildcat will be able to stay open later! This is a huge improvement, and I feel that this year will bring a ton of improvements.

I'm also excited to try the Cheesesteaks and Burgers! It's great to see new, more exciting food options other than the always fantastic Skyline Chili. 2012 is shaping up to be a fantastic year!