Extreme coaster rips limbs off dummies; terrifies fighter pilots

THE_BEASTmaster,

I am deeply sorry for my inaccessible link. I have corrected the issue, but to save you from scrolling back up, here is the link again.

http://www.ksee24.co...-140604273.html

As you have 160 more posts than I do, your words of "better luck next time" really inspire me to reach for the stars, as it were (although, I'd be unable to if I had ridden the roller coaster in question!), and I look forward to the day, with much anticipation, that I may have two dots under my Avatar as well.

I just realized, once I post this, you'll only be up on me by 159! Look out!

• Like 7

Welcome to the kic! Just for future practice, it is usually customary to search the forums to see if given topic has been posted yet. As browntggrr pointed out, this has a topic open about it and is being discussed there. But anywho, hope you enjoy the KIC community :)

Can you imagine if rides were marketed like this in the US?!

The US has become such a sue happy & ultra sensitive society (with practically everything- Billy Crystal's Sammy Davis Jr. spoof at the Oscars come to mind), no park or marketing firm would even think it.

http://www.eurweb.com/2012/03/sammy-davis-kid-dad-wouldnt-mind-billy-crystals-blackface/

• Like 1

THE_BEASTmaster,

I am deeply sorry for my inaccessible link. I have corrected the issue, but to save you from scrolling back up, here is the link again.

http://www.ksee24.co...-140604273.html

As you have 160 more posts than I do, your words of "better luck next time" really inspire me to reach for the stars, as it were (although, I'd be unable to if I had ridden the roller coaster in question!), and I look forward to the day, with much anticipation, that I may have two dots under my Avatar as well.

I just realized, once I post this, you'll only be up on me by 159! Look out!

First off I was just kidding. I didn't have time to put a smiley emoticon up; I was running late for work. Secondly like everyone else is saying this was a stunt/hoax or what ever you call it. I was being sarcastic since I knew about it too. I apologize for saying it like that and I hope there are no hard feelings.

• Like 1