Ice skate Show

CrashOverRided

I believe it will actually be Ed Alonzo. Some info on it from here: http://www.fansofkientertainment.com/?p=521

And finally, this season will debut a brand new entertainment experience in the Kings Island Theater titled,”Ed Alonzo’s Psycho Circus- Magic and Mayhem.” Dancers HALEY CAUDILL (“Graveyard Shift”") and KAYLA DRAKE (“Hot Blooded”, “Hot Summer Nights”) are in the cast.

Guest KingsIslandPR

The new show in the KI Theater will be Ed Alonzo's Psycho Circus of Mayhem. Ed Alonzo played "Max" on the TV show Saved by the Bell and has won a plethora of prestigious magician awards.

• Like 1

He must have a contract with Cedar Fair or something because he's performed at Great America and Knotts in recent years. But I just watched some of his acts on youtube and he's entertaining and still a good magician. Uses some suggested perverted humor but still an entertaining show.

But I seem to recall there being a magic show at Kings Island before.. during paramount years.. not sure though. hm

Guest rcfreak339

It's been there for what 3 years? Time to go ahead and receive a new show. I can't wait to see it myself, it will be different.

The new show in the KI Theater will be Ed Alonzo's Psycho Circus of Mayhem. Ed Alonzo played "Max" on the TV show Saved by the Bell and has won a plethora of prestigious magician awards.

Is he the one who pretended to be the representative from Harvard to help get Jessie into Stanford? Or was that just one of his waiters?