How many celebrities have ridden PKI's rides?

DeliriumDreamer

Well I'm at the park quite regularly...

But anyways countless celebrities have been at the park. More than we'll probably ever know and I'm sure everyone that does a concert there probably rides a ride or two.

• Like 1

Just wanted to fill everyone in Nick Lachey grew up in Cincy and KI was his stomping ground growing up.

No kidding! Nick worked at PKI and my cousin lives in the house he grew up in.

Really He went to my school but I never talked to him I do remember seeing him in the hallways.

I know Barry Larkin of the Cincinnati Reds has taken many kids with him to KI as part of some charity he is involved with. Additionally, Montel Williams is a huge fan of PKI. He was even on hand when the park announced the plans for Son of Beast almost five years ago. I`m sure there have been many celebrities that have visited the park and the general public and us alike never knew about it.

• Like 1

Ok fine, we'll use the definition "if people would actually know who the person was" that was visiting the park. For example you could take Nick Lachey and walk up to a girl in the park and ask who it is. They would know. Now have Charles Infosino with you at the same time, and ask the same people they would have no freakin clue. In other words the only people that would know who he is is more than likely some of us, but not all of us.

Here's a few:

Normally several of the players who attend the Western-Southern Championships at The Tennis Center pop over for a visit (I run security for them).

Andre Agassi (Tennis)

Patrick Rafter (Tennis)

Pete Sampras (Tennis)

Andy Roddick (Tennis)

Mandy Moore (Actress)

Bridgette Wilson (Actress-Billy Madison)

Don Johnson (Actor)

Melanie Griffith (Actress)

Calbert Cheney (NBA)

There are more...

Italianchef is not a celebrity, he wrote a book.  That's it, that does not make him a celebrity.

He had his own tv show, Home Cooking with Charles.

He was in Theme Park Secrets on the Travel Channel.

IMO that makes him a celebrity.

I feel so lucky now! I buckled him into Delirium on my first day on the job.

Ok no offense Yogi, but you and your search things need to stop. It's just becoming spam. If a mod doesn't like it they'll close it. Just stop doing your "Use the search button" spiel because you're just trying to become a mod.

• Like 1

1. I dont have the time nor patience to put up with the crap the mods do.

2. If they would use the search button, they would find answers to thier questions, such as that one had a direct link to a post about celebrities.

3. Spam? right

I'm just tired of cluttered boards.

Celebrities are pretty cool, especailly when they are at the park and I get to meet them and hang out with them.

I know of the ones that have already been mentioned. The only ones not mentioned thus far are the Spirit Song festival singers. A lot of the Christian band members like to ride the rides.

Jessican and Nick were great last year, they are really nice people. It was a lot of fun walking around the park with them. There might be a picture of all of us somewhere in the forums... if not I can always post it again.

While I hate spam as much as the next person, I do not consider this spam. It has been a full year since that post started. While this topic is not spam, neither is Scooby's post. He is directing people to another list. If a mod wishes to close this, then they will. But 1 year between posts? Not spam.

The late John Ritter rode The Beast several years back.

I have also seen numerous local news celebrities on rides. A couple of them from Channel 12 WKRC: anchorman Dave Buchell and meteorologist Tim Hedrick.

I think I even saw Melanie Griffith get off The Beast on GE day in '93.

• Like 1