BOOMERANG BAY PHOTOS

KateTurtles

kate,

Currently pictures of BB construction are posted on the photos site of this page. here is the link.

http://www.pki-central.com/photo/boomerangbeach.htm

not much yet, just lots of prelim work. painting, and some vertical construction of the funnel structure for the tazmanian typhoon. makes me droool!

Note.... hey dane or dan, i'm lookin at the link i just posted right now, and why is the domain in the title bar "boomerangbeach.htm" instead of boomerang bay... any reason? :cowboy:

Note.... hey dane or  dan, i'm lookin at the link i just posted right now, and why is the domain in the title bar "boomerangbeach.htm" instead of boomerang bay... any reason?  :cowboy:

It was around 2 am last night and I wasn't feeling good. I'll fix it sometime this week.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm guessing that we'll see a slowdown in construction since the weather has turned and the ground has frozen. I'd say around February or so, you'll see some hard core construction every day.

I haven't noticed anything else posted here yet, though I don't pay close attention to these forums, but the funnel for the Tazmanian Typhoon has been set into place now. Its been in place for about a week. Just today as I was leaving for work, I noticed that they have began to install the actual slide pieces. The blue / orange combo is going to look nice! I'll try to get my camera and snap a few pictures here in the next day or two.

- Todd

I haven't noticed anything else posted here yet, though I don't pay close attention to these forums, but the funnel for the Tazmanian Typhoon has been set into place now.  Its been in place for about a week.  Just today as I was leaving for work, I noticed that they have began to install the actual slide pieces.

Yes, the funnel has been in place for almost two weeks. I think about 4 or 5 days ago, they began installing the slide portion of the funnel. You can check out some pics of it here.

Cool photos!  Boomerang Bay looks like it's coming along nicely despite the cold weather.  I wonder if they are behind schedule because of the weather that has passed through lately.

I honestly doubt they're behind schedule. We haven't had a particularly bad season thus far, and you have to think that they would have anticipated spurts of bad weather.

Oh, and Dane mentioned on the pictures page that I was 'playing with my zoom'. In all reality, some pics are far away and some are closer due to the fact that I was getting bolder and bolder as time went on to get closer. :D

Wow TT is going to be awesome! Just look how huge that funnel is. All I can say is wow! Great job guys on taking the pictures. They are the best that I've seen! :rambo:

P. S. The PKIC pictures are better than the PKIU ones so I don't know why Aaron even posted that link. Maybe he's jealous.