Where is your Favorite Place to Eat While At KI?

mccarthysnerd

Never really eat inside the park. Outside of the park? Well, it's not in Mason, but coming from the north we always pass Denny's (which we do not have in Columbus for some reason......) Almost every trip home from Kings Island involves a stop at Denny's. (Already discovered that there is one by Holiday World.... :ph34r: )

If its just me (or me and the non food allergy son), I like LaRosas - either watching the splashdown or enjoying the I-street experience.

With the food allergy son - based on the lack of good allergen info we typically only eat blue ice cream.

I remain hopeful (with all the tweets about foods) that updated allergen info will be available this year. Maybe this is another area that Mr Quimet can copy the Disney experience - but at a minimum, I'd like to see KI upgrade to the experience I've had at many parks where the info is at least available.

TIE: LAROSAS any of them in the park, and Blue Ice Cream for dessert: (why is larosas pizza taste better at the park, I think its better than their locations).

And outside the park

Outback steak house!

or on the cheap days:

Kings Island Mcdonalds:

on really low money days

Speedway for a hot dog!

and on nostalgic feeling days:

Sonic close to the park!

I love Skyline but the park's Skyline isn't the same, in my opinion. So I don't eat there.

But everyday it's something different. Although most of the time I go to Panda Express. I don't care how expensive it is...it's SO good!

The Skyline food served inside the park should be the same as outside. Except the fries are crinkle cut, for whatever reason.

Isn't Oscar's no longer so named?

That would be correct.

I love Skyline but the park's Skyline isn't the same, in my opinion. So I don't eat there.

But everyday it's something different. Although most of the time I go to Panda Express. I don't care how expensive it is...it's SO good!

The Skyline food served inside the park should be the same as outside. Except the fries are crinkle cut, for whatever reason.

Isn't Oscar's no longer so named?

That would be correct.

The cheese is kind of gross and chunky sometimes. That's pretty much it. But it's the cheese that makes , IMO.