Where is your Favorite Place to Eat While At KI?

mccarthysnerd

As a kid my favorite was getting a pizza at LaRosa's and eating it while listening to the screams from Vortex.

I still do that. :lol:

Inside the park: I like eating in the Festhaus and going for either LaRosa's or Panda Express while I watch a show.

Outside the park: If I'm by myself I hit McDonalds or Wendy's, but usually I end up at Steak N Shake until the wee hours of the morning with the crew.

I've been obsessed with this site today since discovering (well it IS cold and raining). I'm in London and have never been to Blackpool, but The Big One was the first roller coaster my husband ever rode and it was only a few years ago as an adult! We've been doing Chessington World of Adventure a few times which is pretty sad in comparison. Thinking Legoland this summer.

I've been trying to think of the last time I was at KI and I think I was there 4 years ago, but with a baby and didn't stay long or go on much... last real trip was probably 1996! :blink:

Was a regular from 81-94, so those are my memories.

• 2 weeks later...

The buffet in Rivertown is the best value by far. Skyline is the classic choice, but as expensive as it is in the park compared to outside the park you might as well eat it outside the park. Outer Hanks was good with the seafood. Haven't tried the tacos yet. haha

The Rivertown buffet is the best place, especially if you are doing an all day marathon visit. Eat bearkfast on the way to the park, do the rides, hit the waterpark around 11:30. Leave there around 2, head to the buffet to eat, cool off, and relax for an hour or so. Then finish the day.

Plus, with the gold pass, it is relatively inexpensive, plus, I'd rather spend the little extra, and not have to leave, find a place to eat, and park and walk in all over again.

At Kings Island we eat mostly in car,but gotta have blue ice cream! At Cedar Point, PINKS HOTDOG PLACE is a MUST!!!!!! There famous for serving hollywood actors and theres a reason for it!!!! Absolutely amazing hotdogs!!!!! I believe they opened there last season,so please do yourself a favor and try one,YUMMMMY! I wish they would put one at KI but then again i dont wanna gain 30 lbs!!!!

Lets just put it like this, the last time i have had their larosas, or their chicken tenders, i got sick. A simple ode to me not liking the food of the park, hopefully this year the food will be "edible and digestable". So a simple answer will sufice like this, nowhere!