Riding Partners

xXcuddle.muffinXx

I am sorta vague on the topic, but i have had incidents in which there were too many people in my group to be on one train on many roller coasters, such as The Beast, Racers, and Flight Deck. Also its a bad thing on the water slides like Tasmanian Typhoon and Snowy River Rampage, it separates the group, making the wait oh so fun for the others to go down the attraction, so yes i agree with you on its a dislike.

If they've never been there get em on FOF. Heeheeheeheehee and trololol

It had been a long, long time since I had been on Flight of Fear prior to last season (maybe a decade or longer) Last year we got season passes and took our 3 year old a bunch at nights, one day, my brother in laws and their families joined us for a full day trip late in the year. While my wife and my brother in law's wives took the small kids to kiddie land to start the day, we took some of the older kids on the bigger rides. Started out on The Beast, then headed over to Firehawk before it filled up. It was shut down, of course, so we decided to jump on Flight of Fear. My brother-in-law's youngest step daughter (12 at the time I believe) was a little apprehensive, but my fuzzy memory told her it was nothing to be scared of, if she could ride The Beast, she'd make that one no problem. whe was most scared about going upside down, I didn't remember the ride going upside down, and told her there were no loops. Whoops, felt bad when i saw the troubled look on her face as when we left.

I doubt she would have gone back on FoF that day, and I'm pretty sure she skipped Vortex when a bunch of people hopped on, but she went on Diamondback several times that day, both before and after FoF, and still talks to me. Since her older sister and step sister of roughly the same age would ride just about anything, I think she began to realize her experience on FoF wasn't that bad, especially since she had survived. We'll see what she's willing to do this year. Her mother gets discounted tickets thru work good any day in the park, so I'm sure they'll be doing a full day in the park again this year.

I often go with 3 people, but only if the odd man out doesn't mind riding alone. I don't mind it too much, so if I'm in an odd-numbered group, I will sit alone if nobody else wants to. It's all a matter of preference. Some people don't mind it. Some do. The only thing that irritates me is when my group insists on sitting in front for EVERYTHING. I like the front seat on almost every ride. But when they separate me from my beloved 5-1, I get very upset.

I don't mind an odd number. In fact, there's an odd number in my group going down to Dollywood this weekend (me and two friends), although there will be other people there that we know. I don't mind riding alone so it's no big deal to me. I used to go to KI alone a lot, and still do from time to time, although now it's mainly with friends or with my family (Me + Mrs. Gator + GatorGirl = an odd number). :)

• Like 1

I don't mind sitting alone. I'd rather sit with sebody, but I can easily live with it. Lots of times I go with my friend who is a few doors down and we'll sit together on everything, just having fun, riding and riding, Beast, Diamondback, Flight of Fear, Ahh I just want KI to open up again!