At knotts looking into more dark rides.

Well as you know Knotts is an incredible park, with two fantastic dark rides, one a mine ride (non coaster) taking you into a gold mind, and the other the incredible log flume. Knotts new GM is talking about knotts in this article interview out today. But also the future rehab of these two great rides, and possible more dark rides. With the new Disney guy in charge i would hope this happens, what an incredible mission, vision, and passion this would be remember the younger guests that get engaged could easily turn into long time members of Cedar Fair Parks as guests, and especially season pass holders and some of those young guest spending money with their families so the top parks at Cedar Fair can build campgrounds, new coasters, and more thrill while entertaining all family and guests needs at different ages. Sure you cannot build exact disney parks, but a couple nice dark rides for Kings Island ? Or Cedar Point would be incredible.

Here is the article, and could this be awesome or what:

Edited by CoastersRZ
Please provide link to an article and if you wish qoute parts of it. Thanks.

I think it would be a great thing to add some dark rides, even the six flags have like monster mansion, the themed log flume over at six flags over texas etc.

This can draw the families that draw money spenders, and memories built that can come full circle visiting over a life time!

• Like 1

Kinzel days are gone! Not good for the coaster fanatic, but may be a great time for the parks.

I really think Kings Island, and the big Cedar Fair parks are all looking good on coasters.

Now Cedar Point to remain the coaster champ might have to build one or two to compete with MAGIC MOUNTAIN six flags:

Why? How does competing in coaster wars benefit Cedar Point now? Cedar Point has many gaps in its current offering, and not having the most coasters isn't anywhere near the most critical. I'd not expect top management at FUN to see Magic Mountain as a substantial factor in the future development of Cedar Point. Mr. Dick Kinzel is well and truly out of the decider role.

A link and a short quotation would be fine. Copying and pasting an entire article is not. It's a serious copyright violation that could get this site in trouble.....

EDIT: FIXED.

You are correct Terpy! I visit a site where the posters would be speechless if the cut and past was eliminated. They post entire articles all the time and claim it as their own without a notation where it came from.