Rocky Mountain Construction

On 8/19/2023 at 6:36 PM, SonofBaconator said:

59ee1ff61fb73_miningco.png.b15b93c8108ac92cd7cc50d34c4328b2.png.d506e7b147e5bd0ff4a01b33e9f745f3.png

Even if they didn't use the TRTR building for an RMC, if they could put something in there to give life and year round use back to it that would be rad. It's truly incredible how much dead space the park has from past attractions that they can use at their fingertips before they even have to clear out major portions of land for other attractions. I just want to see this building get some use again, The Vortex plot used and hopefully maybe someday the old SOB station find use again that doesn't just restrict it to Haunt activity. 

That would be my wish list and not in that order. Just hoping to see those areas receive some love before we see more attractions ripped out. Seeing how they were able to transform a relatively non-themed area into a vibrant mini-land ( AP ) it gives me hope to see more of that kind of energy being brought forward to hopefully the above listed and beyond sections of the park. And in no way do I expect any of this to crop up over night as these areas have been left vacant for some time now. But more time will tell. 

• Like 1