Which Roller Coaster at KI has the most unconfortable trains?

mccarthysnerd

I can tell you a ride.. not at Kings Island, that has the most comfortable seats. It was a Thunder of an experience riding it for my first time this past weekend.

Completely agree. Gotta love Millennium Flyer trains. And wow, that ride is just incredible from start to finish. It's definitely in my top 3 wooden coasters (the other two can be found at a fun place in Southern Indiana).

^ I have not been to Holiday World yet ( yeah, I'm that lame), so thunderhead was easily the best wooden roller coaster I have ever been on, and in my top two coasters, if not my favorite coaster. It totally blew Ms. Kingsrattler and I away.. and we thought Wild Eagle was going to be the treat of the day.

^ Depending on your tastes, I'd say Thunderhead stands its own against Holiday World's woodies. If you're into pure intensity, I'd say the only ride that might compare to Thunderhead is The Voyage, as Thunderhead pretty much throws everything it's got at you from the first drop to the final brakes. While I love Thunderhead, I like creative changes in pacing a little more, so that's why I rank HW's coasters slightly higher.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to say, with a riding partner on Beast is has to be the most uncomfortable from King's Island, the most uncomfortable whether with a partner or not would have to be Racer, when I was little it wasn't bad because I was and still am the smallest in the family and could easily slide around in them if not for the lap bar, but now that I have gained weight and gotten taller, it just hurts my hips and the lapbar squeezes the air out of my chest.

I would have to say either The Vortex or Backlot Stunt Coaster for Kings Island, but the most uncomfortable seats i have ever been in would have to be Wild Eagle at Dollywood due to the fact that it puts to much pressure on your chest.

If Wild Eagle had restraints like Diamondback, it would be a lot more thrilling ride.

• 3 weeks later...

If the Sun is showing in the sky, Firehawk is painful on the lift and while waiting to get back into the station, at least for the eyes.

Agreed. Whoever decided to erect the ride with the lift hill facing East was a sick, twisted person, especially since most enthusiasts ride it in the morning (when it's open)

Firehawk is definitely the most uncomfortable, but I like that style of flying coaster better than the other one I've been on (Time Warp, CW). Even though it's a lot of pressure, I feel more secure in that type than the one at Canda's Wonderland. Also, the restraints on Flight of Fear are uncomfortable near my feet, but not as uncomfortable on Backlot, even though they are the same type of restraint. It seems like there's less leg room in Flight of Fear's cars.

• 3 months later...