trash cans?

jasonondropzone

As someone who has experienced the wonderful-ness of putting away the cans and bringing them back out I can tell you a few things.

Not sure about this year's procedure, but the year before they were split up and put away in their respective areas.

1) AZ was stored at Stunt Crew Grill

2) Coney was split between Racer station and FoF hanger.

3) Rivertown was placed in the Train Station.

4) Snoopy cans were placed in Snoopy Theatre.

5) IS Cans were placed under the IR.

6) Parking lot cans were placed under the IR as well.

I can tell you right now it's a very time consuming and daunting task, they were all cleaned as well.

Some of the cans that were put away during park operating hours were pulled across the areas or wheeled on dollys, after hours they used Pick-Up trucks and a large flat bed.

• Like 2

^ While I never counted I can tell you it was very dependent on the time of day and year. For example the trash can along the exit of Flight Deck. The AZ trucker would not typically have to worry about those so much, but the festhaus would be his primary focus for most of his day. Unless it is a holiday or Haunt, then it is just chaos.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep in mind the park has nearly 1000 cans with the parking lot and Soak City added in.

The parking lot has trash cans? You'd certainly never know it by observing all the trash laying around at the end of the night. It makes me sick. Trashy people! If you can't walk 50 feet to dispose of it, just throw it in your car and take it home.

379101_2603751340036_1442433471_32962622_319552211_n.jpg

Looks like the new Haunt experience will be themed after one of Dick Kinzel's nightmares

379101_2603751340036_1442433471_32962622_319552211_n.jpg

Looks like the new Haunt experience will be themed after one of Dick Kinzel's nightmares

They look like they are waiting in line for a ride. Now I have the suspicion that this summer I'll turn around in line and see a trashcan behind me, wearing a baseball hat backwards.

• Like 2