At least 1 park will get winged coaster in 2013... Who will it be?

Cedar Point will get this is my guess, but it would be great if KI could get something like this, something with such a new design.

Knotts is about out of room, without taking more out. Cedar Point still can make more room, on the lots or something to that degree!

• Like 1

Why is everyone saying CP? Wouldn't they have already started dismantling a ride and/or clearing land to make room for this new one and get it ready in time for 2013?

That would apply for Kings Island as well.

Who says they haven't started clearing land. Everything that happens in the off season is not always posted on FB and Twitter. :ph34r:

• Like 1

^What land can the two parks put it on? CP looks like it's filled up to the brim.

Actually, KI could be clearing. But where?

Action Zone: Most likely not. There's a grand wooden structure taking a good amount of space over there.

Coney Mall/X-Base: Some possible space behind Firehawk. Maybe it goes along with DA!

Rivertown: That tin box can easily be taken down. If KI gets the coaster, my guess is that it will go here. There is a good amount of space between DB and Beast to fit the coaster in.

Its been five years since Maverick, so I am guessing this new attraction will be at CP. Despite the generic slogans ( The Fun and Only, Ride Warriers, etc.) that Cedar Fair has generated, CP will always be America's Roller Coast to many of us.

• Like 1