Ride Rotation

diamondhawk

I'd switch Diamondback for either Raptor or Antique Cars

....Raptor? REALLY? I'd go Silver Bullet or Afterburn (or even Patriot) before I'd ever choose Raptor.

Silver Bullet hurts my ankles. :P (tho its fun too) Its Raptor all the way for me, lol. I haven't done Patriot or Afterburn yet so can't really have much of a opinion on them.

Raptor would not move, and anyway is scream scape saying they are thinking about 2 new coasters at Cedar Point next year for the coaster record????

Ride rotation has hurt us by losing the eagles in the past, and the tiques was a bit of PPP. **** poor planning build the coaster elsewhere.

But that is my opinion:

^yes. They are leaning toward a B&M over in the Calypso area (last I read) and a kiddie coaster (I forget where).

Just go to the site and search for CP

This is a "just for fun thread." No one is speculating that these things would happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's been mentioned on here but Six Flags used to have a ride rotation program where every park would name one coaster they wouldn't mind losing. There's rumors that may be happening again with all the shuffling going on at Six Flags.

As for this thread, Vortex at Carowinds is not a good standup at all. I would trade Firehawks atmosphere for Nighthawks at Carowinds. Nighthawk is a much better ride with the lake/pond under it.