Ride Rotation

diamondhawk

Maybe Adventure Express for CP's Cedar Creek Mine Ride?

Ugh why would you downgrade like that?

It looked like it would have been more exciting than Adventure Express. I just watched a POV though, and I do have to agree with you.

Try riding it. Adventure Express blows Cedar Creek Mine Ride out of the water. (As one rider the last time I rode CCMR put it: "Hold on, everyone! Looks like we're going to break 7 miles per hour!") For me, the biggest interest I have in CCMR is experiencing one of Arrow's earliest rides... and that's just about it.

It looked like it would have been more exciting than Adventure Express. I just watched a POV though, and I do have to agree with you.

Try riding it. Adventure Express blows Cedar Creek Mine Ride out of the water. (As one rider the last time I rode CCMR put it: "Hold on, everyone! Looks like we're going to break 7 miles per hour!") For me, the biggest interest I have in CCMR is experiencing one of Arrow's earliest rides... and that's just about it.

This year they have Gemini trains on it.

Its not exactly a ride but, the Soak City theme of our park( <_< ) for the Boomerang Bay of Carowinds, or California's Great America ( :D ). A ride would have to be WindSeeker for Grizzly in California's Great America, it seems better for the park than what is there now.

You would trade a large, roomy waterpark for a small cramped waterpark with less slides?

Disclaimer: Referring to Carowinds, as I have not been to Great America to experience their water park

1. Why is everyone out to get rid of Flight Deck? It's pretty fun and it never has a long line.

And you don't want that crappy B&M stand up.

Uh, no. Carowinds' Vortex is easily one of the best standups out there, coming from someone who has been on a few of them.

Firehawk for Carowinds' Vortex:

But they already have Firehawk... kind of. And you don't want that crappy B&M stand up.

My trade would be:

Diamondback for the Stan Mikita statue that used to be at Carowinds. I'd have more fun watching that.

Carowinds isn't my home park, so I don't really care if they have something similar already...

Are B&M stand-ups really that bad? That one looks like fun to me.

Its not exactly a ride but, the Soak City theme of our park( <_< ) for the Boomerang Bay of Carowinds, or California's Great America ( :D ). A ride would have to be WindSeeker for Grizzly in California's Great America, it seems better for the park than what is there now.

You would trade a large, roomy waterpark for a small cramped waterpark with less slides?

Disclaimer: Referring to Carowinds, as I have not been to Great America to experience their water park

I like the Boomerang Bay theme better than the Soak City theme, it seemed more fitting for any kind of water park, experiences can show that it is a better idea in my book. Also the reason being terp is that personally WindSeeker is not on my top 10 of greatest rides i have ever experienced.

CGA's Grizzly nearly always comes in last in wood coaster polls, now that a certain Southern Ohio woody is SBNO.

Indeed it is, thats why i put it down for a trade, a ride that i dont care much for, for a coaster that i dont exactly care about that much, that is my favorite type pf roller coaster wooden ^_^

^Exactly. I hate taking a hike all the way to the ride and ride it for only a minute. By the time I get to the ride, I'm already tired. :D

True, But you can generally stay in your seat and get about 4 or 5 rides before you have to get out. Love Flight deck as well. :)

I like the Boomerang Bay theme better than the Soak City theme, it seemed more fitting for any kind of water park, experiences can show that it is a better idea in my book. Also the reason being terp is that personally WindSeeker is not on my top 10 of greatest rides i have ever experienced.

I don't think you can make a realistic judgement about how fitting the Soak City theme is at Kings Island until May 26th.

This year they have Gemini trains on it.

I remember seeing some pictures of these trains being tested, but I never saw a confirmation that they were in fact going to use these trains this season for CCMR. I could be wrong, but I do not remember hearing a definite answer.

I love every coaster at Kings Island. All of them. But if I had to choose, I would trade Diamondback for something, anything at all, with a unique and creative layout. I'm in a very small minority, but I see engineering as an art, and Diamondback is just... for lack of a better word, boring to me.

I love every coaster at Kings Island. All of them. But if I had to choose, I would trade Diamondback for something, anything at all, with a unique and creative layout. I'm in a very small minority, but I see engineering as an art, and Diamondback is just... for lack of a better word, boring to me.

Hum, in no way arguing with you. I respect your opinion, but I would take DB over any Intamin coaster at CP. To me DB is a very thrilling, but relaxing at the same time with all the air time. I was at CP 5 days last season, in those 5 days I had to get out of line more times due to a mechanical failure on an Intamin coaster than I did on any coaster at KI in all the trips I took to KI last season. Not to say I don't not enjoy Millie, TTD, WT, and Maverick. Reliability is a very high percentage in my rubric of grading the art of engineering!

Ask Holiday World if they would install an Intamin coaster at their park.

I don't think you can make a realistic judgement about how fitting the Soak City theme is at Kings Island until May 26th.

Unless you take into consideration on how, how should i put it "Amazing!" the Cedar Fair company is with theming, i guess it is true on that case, just never know

...Ask Holiday World if they would install an Intamin coaster at their park.

Why? They seem to have bought some very timely and reliable wood coaster trains. Then there's a newest wooden coaster there that they have invested many, many dollars in in unforeseen maintenance.

And they've bought so many steel coasters, too.

I don't see Holiday world as being expert in picking large steel coaster vendors. On what experience would this expertise be based?

^Exactly. I hate taking a hike all the way to the ride and ride it for only a minute. By the time I get to the ride, I'm already tired. :D

True, But you can generally stay in your seat and get about 4 or 5 rides before you have to get out. Love Flight deck as well. :)

Don't get me wrong Flight Deck is a fun ride, it's just so short of a ride for that long walk. That's why I think a ride like Raptor or Montu would be better over there to make it worth the walk.

CGA's Grizzly nearly always comes in last in wood coaster polls, now that a certain Southern Ohio woody is SBNO.

I believe Grizzly always came in last even with SAO (Standing and Operating) Sonny.

Italian Jobs for what should have been selected in first place. Addams' Family Coaster - now Mystery Mine.