1987 Brochure

standbyme

1987brochurefront.jpg

I would like to know how this cover was done...it certainly looks like someone cut everything out to create this...but that Eiffel Tower would have been a nightmare.

1987brochuremiddle.jpg

The Vortex logo is definately a product of it's time period...not that there's anything wrong with that. :P

1987brochureinsidetop.jpg

I wonder what that Kings Island rainbow thingy that the little girl is holding...I want one!

1987brochureinsidebottom.jpg

So why haven't I seen that guy's black cat costume ever come out during Halloween Haunt?!! It is definately scarier than a lot of the costumes they have used. :lol:

1987brochureback.jpg

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :)

• Like 4

I noticed a few things

1) in the front page Vortex is going the opposite way (which I assume is to show it off a bit more)

2) In the Title Page for Vortex, there's no restraints.

I found that stuff interesting...

Also, I always though Vortex was named for...well...a Vortex! It wasn't till I saw that commercial where they had the creepy low robotic voice going on.

EDIT: Thanks so much for sharing! It's really neat!

Nice!

I wonder what that Kings Island rainbow thingy that the little girl is holding...I want one!

It's a bag, probably what the shops bagged your purchases in. If you look really close, you can see a clear handle coming out from her hand, curving around, and connecting back to the bag at the edge of her shoulder.