What are you looking forward to the most this 40th anniversary season?

IndyGuy4KI

What are you looking forward to the most in the 2012 season?

With an extended ERT session, new shows, a new Soak City, new food options, and being KI's 40th anniversary season there is a lot of things to be excited about this year!

Here is what is listed for the ERT lineup - Early rides include: Diamondback, Invertigo, Eiffel Tower, Flying Ace Aerial Chase, Woodstock Whirlybirds, Boo Blasters on Boo Hill, Linus’ Launcher, Great Pumpkin Coaster, Charlie Brown’s Wind Up and Surf Dog.

I am looking forward to all the new rides in the ERT lineup and bringing over my kids to enjoy ERT in PS. I am also looking forward to the new food options and trying those out. I am also excited to see the 40th anniversary spirit wear, and hoping I find a polo with the logo on it!

Yeah, they need to sell polos. I would definitely wear a KI polo to work occasionally. Oh, and bucket hats...great to block out the sun.

I look every season and have not seen one in years. I would have one for every work day of the week if they sold them. I have totally wore out my Beast 25th anniversary polo's that I got years ago!

The first drop of the year on DB. Though, having your first ride of the year with my daughter in the front row of The Beast with the whole coaster to yourselves is a close second...see if that can happen again this year.

Remember that The Beast is no longer included in ERT.

The first drop of the year on DB. Though, having your first ride of the year with my daughter in the front row of The Beast with the whole coaster to yourselves is a close second...see if that can happen again this year.

Remember that The Beast is no longer included in ERT.

Correct, but at 10am on Weds May 16th, I would imagine that The Beast queue will be empty.

Haveing my daughter reach the big 48 inches mark and ride some of the bigger coasters that she keeps telling me she wants to ride. She really wants to ride DB but i had to tell her sorry a few more years for that one

I was first hired by Kings Island in 1972 and 2012 will mark the 40th anniversary when I was first hired by The Park and I look forward to welcoming back all my friends with their pets for me to take care of. I plan on taking my 90 year old father to the park for him to enjoy all the live shows and take in the sites.

Honestly, I look most forward to taking my 3 1/2 yr old daughter to Dinos Alive. She talks about it all the time... like any time I ask where she wants to go today.

Aside from that, I just can't for that "in the park" feeling ad the mood that comes with it.

Gotta say my first time over those glorious first 2 hills on DB!