Employee Benefits

lleppert

Hey guys,

I have an interview next saturday in Food and Beverages. I didn't pick this as a choice but they called and offered and I figured an interview can't hurt. I currently work at Target but fear I won't be able to get enough hours this summer ( I am in college and won't to make extra cash this summer). I worked at a Skyline from 2009 to 2011 so I'm assuming that's why they called me. So I guess I have two questions.

1. What are my chances of getting hired at Skyline in the park?

2. What are some employee benefits?

I know employees get a free pass but short of that I have no idea. I want to make sure its worth leaving my job at Target. I do enjoy working there in the Electronics Department but the hours are limited and I know this is not an issue at Kings Island.

I'm not sure how excited I'd be to be making coneys again but I'm good at it and hey may even get a promotion of some sort (can't hurt to hope right? lol)

Any help/opinions/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

• Like 1

I think i do want to work there. I'm familiar there. But I guess I'll just wait and see what's open and consider it form there :) I just thought it was odd that food and beverage called me even though I didn't put them as any of my preferred positions. I guess I just assumed that they don't send all the applications to every department, but what do I know lol

• Like 1

That's what I'm assuming. I don't remember to be honest. Stage Tech and Maintenance Tech were two and I think the third was creative signing or something along those lines.

EDIT:

Also I have one more question. Would it be beneficial at all for me to bring my resume?

• Like 1

That's what I'm assuming. I don't remember to be honest. Stage Tech and Maintenance Tech were two and I think the third was creative signing or something along those lines.

EDIT:

Also I have one more question. Would it be beneficial at all for me to bring my resume?

Bringing it couldn't hurt

• Like 1

You get into all CF parks for free (but NOT gold perks), you can eat at the employee restaurant (apparently you can eat at CP's too? I've never tried it), 25% merchandise discount (but not on food and certain other merchandise), and 4 free tickets after you've worked 28 shifts (which you MUST give away, you can't sell them). Also, just curious, which Skyline? I worked at Coney Skyline in 2010 and 2011, so PM me if you have any food-related questions. :)

• Like 1