GreyHounds?

xXDrummerKiDXx

I'm wanting to go to Kings Island first day it opens. BUT my aunt has a condition where she cant drive for 2 months and as we KI Members ALL know, Kings Island opens this month :) , my aunt wants to go but she said the ONLY way to go is GreyHound and unfortunetly I cant find any Greyhound sites near Kings Island, can ANYONE tell me if there is a GreyHound site near Kings Island, Im coming from Englewood/Dayton Ohio. We don't mind walking a mile. Are there any buses that go straight to Kings Island?

• Like 1

Doesn't Dayton's RTA have a job connection bus to Kings Island? I'm not sure if Montgomery County still funds that route or not.

As mentioned earlier, Greyhound will run to Broadway Commons in Cincinnati. From there it's about a 4-5 block walk to Government Square where you can catch a bus (the 71X Job Connector) to Kings Island. You may run into a problem where the 71X only runs in the morning to KI and in the evening. Its service is spotty and geared around when shifts end. I'm not sure how it lines up with Greyhound, but I'd double check on what Dayton RTA runs to KI cause it'll save you a lot of hassle.

• Like 1